Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:11

Clan concepts you like to see in the future

UwU

• Emerald

Ever thought about hey that game or movie has a nicegroup in it wish it was in dayzrp or how about some guy telling you about a group idea and you think it would be awsome to see in the server itself!

So guys share what kind of clans you would love to see in the future in the server but arnt there yet.

I would love to see a country folk only clan pop up where Farmers/Hunters and the general country people come thoghetter to create a libertarian style community where Liberty and individual well-being, prosperity, and social harmony wich are set on Christian morals. where there would be a kind of Miltia part who fight againt bandits and protect their people while you got the people who try to build up society under there ideals they have. :)

• Sapphire

I would love a group of Cannibals, but without a Cannibalism option it's not possible. I mainly like this concept because of the walking dead comics. There's a group in it called 'The Hunters' which eat what ever they can get hold of, I think they even ate zombies.

• Sapphire

Remnants of the chernarussian police force

Attempting to uphold the state laws etc all that hero stuff

Guest Olyblob

A group of zombie people trying to get it to space to find there holy land

I also had this idea for a clan ages ago

The Society

Before the apocalypse the Society was a country club for the upper classes of Chernorus. When the apocalypse hit the members of the Society that did not manage to escape stayed together to survive. It was a a couple of months later the owner of the the Society Victor Splendid went crazy, declared him self king of the Society and the rightful king of Chernorus. Everyone who refused to help the help King Splendid willingly were named as traitors. The traitors and their family's were forced to work as slaves to the society for the rest of there lives. Anyone who refuses to believe that King Splendid is the rightful King of Chernorus is also made a slave and forced to work for the Society.

• Emerald

A group of teachers that survived the outbreak. They'd mostly be at settlements and would teach all people there about some subjects that they enjoy.

• Emerald

I've always wondered if you could in corporate the Covenant from Halo into the story. I couldn't ever think of a good backstory or idea, but Im sure it could be done with the a Covenant worshipping weapons of mass destruction (Halos) and instead it will be the infected!

• Legend

Would like to see a bunch of mechanics that scavenge for parts and will help repair vehicles for you. Would be pretty funny driving to garage settlement to get glass fixed and such. and just generally hearing mechanic banter about apocalyptic sports from long ago and women

• MVP

I've always wondered if you could in corporate the Covenant from Halo into the story. I couldn't ever think of a good backstory or idea, but Im sure it could be done with the a Covenant worshipping weapons of mass destruction (Halos) and instead it will be the infected!

The covenant? Really? :P Isnt that a little far out there in a zombie apocalypse?

Personally I'd love to see a band of crazed bandits that act highly irrationally, and above all, primarily focuses on the entertainment of their victims rather then their own gear. Even intentionally wasting ammo when attacking settlements and intentionally deploying poor tactics just to create a better RP atmosphere.

I had the R.R.R.R concept going, but unfortunetly when the "one clan" restrictions hit I couldnt follow through with it.

• MVP

A group focused on causing chaos not by force, but by manipulation. Setting other groups up against each other. If one group thrives, this group would take it down without ever pulling a trigger.

It'd be a mysterious group and there would be no clan thread, so it wouldn't work on DayZRP. They wouldn't have clan tags either. In fact, it wouldn't even really be a group. People wouldn't know they were being manipulated; that's the point of manipulation.

There'd be rumours though...

• Emerald

A group focused on causing chaos not by force, but by manipulation. Setting other groups up against each other. If one group thrives, this group would take it down without ever pulling a trigger.

It'd be a mysterious group and there would be no clan thread, so it wouldn't work on DayZRP. They wouldn't have clan tags either. In fact, it wouldn't even really be a group. People wouldn't know they were being manipulated; that's the point of manipulation.

Sorry, that has been done already.

A clan of Drug Consumers.

Even tough the zombie apocalypse happened, there would still existe addicted people.

Such as my character, wich is addicted to Weed.

That would actually be a good clan for roleplay. As I think im one of the short amount of people that as a addicted character.

But for that "roleplay" there should be more Civ. Skins. That I think the staff is doing the possibles to implement them

• MVP

Sorry, that has been done already.

14836432rtegebl.jpg

• Sapphire

I'd like to see a villain group that isn't just about banditry. Canibals, cultists, smugglers, mafioso, something like that.

More role play oriented villains would be wonderful. It seems to me that people who want to play "evil" just go the bandit route, even if their clan fluff/lore states that they aren't.

If you're robbing people for the sake of conflict because that's your only way of knowing how to be a villain on DayZRp, then you aren't really RP'ing.

Why not start a weird cult, and go to settlements to preach and recruit followers? Eventually leading up to some sort of mass execution in the name of your god?

I'd love to start a clan based off Plague Marines. They try to thwart anyone from curing the zombie infection, and use the in game infection mechanics as a means of torture or execution. However that wouldn'tnfly because you're supposed to take care of your captives.

Some rules keep me from going through on creating such a group dedicated to spreading disease and plague in the name of our Father Nurgle...

• Sapphire

I'd like to see things like...

• Citizens of Chernarus
  • Police of Chernarus
  • Hunters
  • Market people (go around in cars selling goods and setting up shop)
  • Lumber salesman
  • Fisherman and salesmen
  • City people (protect their city, clear out zombies, help or hinder passers by)
  • Government of Chernarus (leading the heroes - could also be alot of branches off that)

So many more, they are just a few! :)

Guest magw33d

I was planning on making an African Spiritualist clan called the Olumunade before the Dragons were set to come back.

This would be based on the Nigerian religion Yoruba, but with a cannibalistic, slave trading twist.

Maybe one day this will happen, but for the forseeable future I shall be the great Daimyo Masao Baba.

• MVP

I was planning on making an African Spiritualist clan called the Olumunade before the Dragons were set to come back.

This would be based on the Nigerian religion Yoruba, but with a cannibalistic, slave trading twist.

Maybe one day this will happen, but for the forseeable future I shall be the great Daimyo Masao Baba.

I thought Yoruba was an ethnic group, not a religion?

I got a character Adisa Adebisi who is Yoruba. I'd join the clan. :D

Guest Praetorian

The International Texas Line Dancers:

A group of line dancers who were touring Chernarus during the outbreak.

Stuck in Chernarus, they're forced to survive.

They now tour Chernarus, unarmed, of course, providing live dancing shows [around a campfire], to appropriate music selections [in-game direct voice streaming], to entertain the fine folks of Chernarus.