Server time: 2018-08-16, 13:48

Sign in to follow this  
WhiteGhost

Future

That's a question that can only be answered by the owner that's even if he has a set date for a server closure (Which I highly doubt) I can see the server going till Standalone then maybe will get a server on Standalone. I have to say that the server will hopefully not close anytime soon.

The mod version of DayZRP will surely last for a long time after the Standalones initial Alpha release as the Alpha (as Rocket has said) will be fairly buggy. Also I'm sure plenty of people will stick to the DayZ Mod until maybe Standalones full release.

I know that even though I will be buying the Alpha for Standalone I will still be playing a lot of the mod none the less.

But as Murdercool said; Rolle's servers, Rolle's decision.

For a while man, with the DayZ stand alone coming out sometime next year or so. It will be a matter of time before the community spreads to it. The stand alone will indeed revive a wave of memberships. The guys in this community are dedicated and very passionate, the optimist in me says for a very long time but the realist/cynical side of me says probably for another three years or so. Lets hope that I am wrong and it lasts for a very long time.

PM Rolle, But i think as long as people keep donating and helping the cause the server will still be alive.

Even with standalone released.

Ernmmmmm dat question, it makes no sense DayZRP will live for eternity!

I don't know the answer to this

but at the end of the day..

It gets dark

In the future we'll all die.

Not me, I'm Batman

In the future we'll all die.

Not me, I'm Batman

Didn't Batman die at the end?

Sssh. That's a secret

As a serious answer:

Either Rolle caves or the community caves. Once either of them gets sick of it, it's over. Maybe Rolle will pass the torch but I wouldn't know to who.

Three years is a long time considering this mod only existed for 1.5 years. There are barely any people left from then. You'll be gone in 1.5 years. So will I. So will everyone in this thread.

Don't believe me? I'll gladly take bets. See you in 1.5 years!

As a serious answer:

Either Rolle caves or the community caves. Once either of them gets sick of it, it's over. Maybe Rolle will pass the torch but I wouldn't know to who.

Three years is a long time considering this mod only existed for 1.5 years. There are barely any people left from then. You'll be gone in 1.5 years. So will I. So will everyone in this thread.

Don't believe me? I'll gladly take bets. See you in 1.5 years!

challenge accepted