Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:49

Salvation succeeded!

Some of you may think that Salvation failed due to their leader getting permanently banned and because the clan was disbanded shortly after our great leader's ban. But as a former member of the now disbanded clan Salvation, I am happy to announce that what Salvation's primary objective was when it was still an active clan, has now been accomplished.

The Russian presence in Chernarus has never been lower due to more and more western units/clans being made, and I believe that Salvation was one of the main clans that started this chain-reaction. Back then, we may have lost the battle, but now, three months later, I think it's safe to say that we won the war, the war against philthy dogpigs and smelling vodka-drinking communists!

Salvation is officially disbanded, and it will never rule Chernarus again, but, for all the lone veterans out there, let's rise from the rubble of patriotism, and show the remaining Russians and their collaborators how Uncle Sam fights!

PS: This is not meant to offend any real Russians out there, this is purely for role-playing purposes. Have a good one. ;)

• Emerald

You do realise there are still plenty of Russians and Chernarussians in Chernarus? Salvation did nothing but shoot eachother and fail.

//moving this to 'roleplaying' section...

• Emerald

What? Lol, did you even see or witness what Salvation did? Only thing I saw was them die and run.

As an American myself, I am ashamed they were my countrymen.

Yes, there will always be Russians in Chernarus, but their presence has been decreased. Salvation never had a blue-on-blue incident, please stop drinking vodka before more non-sense exits your oxygen-filter. We disbanded because the majority hated us, and the majority were Russians, but that has changed now, the majority of survivors are now of western origins.

Of course I witnessed what we did, sure, we did some despicable things, we all did, both the Russians and the Americans did.

Ashamed, that means one thing, and one thing only, you can't handle the power of patriotism.

• MVP

Wait Salvation actually had a goal? I thought it was just another American clan that hated foreigners and used that as an excuse to rob people.

Salvation's actions IG were insignificant and they barely made a dent to the Russian / Chernarussian clans. The only reason there is a lack of Russian clans is because the idea is over-used and abused to all hell. Same with Western clans. But we need Constants and variables :)

Honestly I haven't heard Salvation's name mentioned since they disbanded. I want it to stay that way.

Of course there's going to be hateful opinions on this matter, I have also noticed that some of the people replying are former CLF members, and I don't expect you to agree with me. But there's no doubt that the western presence has increased, and that the russian presence has decreased.

• Emerald

Ashamed, that means one thing, and one thing only, you can't handle the power of patriotism.

-The greater the state, the more wrong and cruel its patriotism, and the greater is the sum of suffering upon which its power is founded.

Leo Tolstoy

Salvation were not true patriots. They we misguided monsters that plagued these lands. Good riddance.

-The greater the state, the more wrong and cruel its patriotism, and the greater is the sum of suffering upon which its power is founded.

Leo Tolstoy

Salvation were not true patriots. They we misguided monsters that plagued these lands. Good riddance.

"Nuts!"

- General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

• MVP

Of course there's going to be hateful opinions on this matter, I have also noticed that some of the people replying are former CLF members, and I don't expect you to agree with me. But there's no doubt that the western presence has increased, and that the russian presence has decreased.

Yes. You're correct in the fact that Western presence has increased but Salvation did bugger all to contribute to it.

Current western clans did not look to Salvation as a 'role-model' or 'template' for their clan ideals and such. If they did I'm positive the clan wouldn't make it out of Clan Ideas.

-EDIT-

I will not be posting anymore in this thread unless something utterly bloody stupid is being said or claimed. I'd rather not have warning points from a useless bloody thread.

• Emerald

Salvation never had a blue-on-blue incident, please stop drinking vodka before more non-sense exits your oxygen-filter.

I'm English. You Americans entered the apocalypse late and left before the fight was over. Typical.

At least the British are still sticking around...

• Emerald

Salvation never had a blue-on-blue incident, please stop drinking vodka before more non-sense exits your oxygen-filter.

I'm English. You Americans entered the apocalypse late and left before the fight was over. Typical.

That cause Chernarussians have imported large amounts of British tea and crumpets.:troll:

The Americans never left, sure, some units/clans were disbanded, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we left. We are still here, maybe not officially together as a group, but we're definitely still here. And how can you say that it's "typical" when this is the first apocalypse known to man?

It's nice to hear that the Brits are still sticking around though, our European brothers.

Salvation was the western based clan with the most members, don't think any other western clans have had a higher amount of members, it was also one of the first American based clans that had an emphasis on patriotism. Of course it had impact on future clans with the same theme.

And once again, I'm not saying there aren't russians in Chernarus, there will always be, but I'm just saying that the amount has decreased.

• Emerald

//...I'm starting to think you're serious, and not just saying this as IC role play. Oh god.

• Emerald

//yeah, I am out..this was the problem with Salvation, delusions of grandeur.

• MVP

//yeah, I am out..this was the problem with Salvation, delusions of grandeur.

All I knew was that before your previous disband you were all running around like headless chickens, and now you claim that it's because of you that the amount of russian clans has decreased? I'm pretty confident saying that you have no idea what you're talking about.

// I didn't even realize you guys were still around.

If anything it's OOC causes.

• Emerald

Let's stop insulting each other over the thread, leave it with the PM. Though Salvation was strongly disliked by many people, let's not make this into a flame thread.

We kinda thought it was all IC RP...its not. Anything by me was all RP wise, except // (insert comment) Its all good.