Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:52

Jimmy Salazar - Sexual Comments- 3 Day Ban

Jimmy

• Sapphire

Link to report : LINK http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-rp1-trolling-bad-rp-and-robbery-at-novy-1-30

Why the verdict is not fair : I honestly did not know the consequences of being "sexual" was severe as stated on the wiki page. In the situation I had stated "You have 10 seconds to suck my cock" which had been said jokingly. I understand that being a joke, it still doesn't make it just, but why I claim the ban unfair would have to be is that I did not go through with said "SexualRP" it was a single comment which not only banned me, but reset my character.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : I had not been there for the beginning of the initiation so the only way I knew of it was through radio. So by the time I had gotten there, they had already stripped his weapons. When I arrived he was asking for my help, but what he didn't know was that I was in cahoots with the robbers.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : Hopefully reduce the ban or remove it, but I will still accept the points for said "sexual comments". I now understand the rules fully, and will refrain from using sexual comments in the future.

What could you have done better? Well I understand that "You have 10 seconds to suck my cock" may have been the absolute worst thing to say to someone who had just been in a initiation, but I joke around a lot, and my characters life revolves around being humor. That statement is far from a joke and was taken a but to far. What I should of said was something a long the lines of "You have 10 seconds to drop any other weapon/radio, I am in cahoots with the robbers," or some variation of that statement.

• Legend

After reviewing your case we have decided that the comment was inappropriate enough to justify your punishment. Consider this your appropriate warning and take this as a learning experience to not do this again. We do not take sexual RP or down right inappropriate comments lightly. They can be considered OOC harrasment.

Appeal denied.