Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 07:02

[PCB] Kōtei Shima - Emperors Island

Guest Shakya

Guest Shākya

aEC7Nn7.png

On a distant island, one of the last remaining bastions of honour left in the wasteland of Chernarus shone with glory. Daisaku fell to the ground with honour as he gazed forward. 'Kōtei Shima' he whispered...

GIF%20ISLAND.m2ts

uEpP5TG.png

It was the Shōguns dream, all the Dragōns knew that this was his plans. After seeing the island the Shōgun knew that it was sacred and could provide a safe place for the honourable people of Chernarus. The first regiment of Dragōns was never able to actualise the Shōguns dream, plans were in place to build before the Dragōns had to leave back for Hokkaido. During the Dragōns time away, several Samurai who had been left behind in Chernarus began construction. The honourable Yoshi Asahara led his fellow Samurai in establishing the island.

The Dragōns made the entire island tirelessly for the Shōguns return with the aid of several civilians. They wanted for him a place to rest and worship the Emperor in the heart of the Chernarussian wastelands. They spent many weeks cleansing the island of evil spirits and purifying the air with sacred Shintō rituals. After several weeks the island was complete, several cob houses had been constructed for accommodation, a small market place for trading, a fireplace area for relaxation, crops were grown for food production and most importantly a small Shintō shrine was established.

Now the Shōgun has returned to Chernarus the island is regularly used by the Dragōns and civilians as a place of worship, relaxation and sanctuary. The island is no military stronghold, it is simply a place for the Dragōns to relax, worship and meet the locals of Chernarus. The island will be open to civilians however when the Dragōns are present they will strive to achieve some level of control.

// What's up guys. After roaming around the wastelands for several weeks we have finally decided to make somewhere called home. We realise that with the lack of camps/player hubs this could be a welcome addition to S1 and S2. The idea of this camp is not a settlement, it's simply a PCB. We have named it Kōtei Shima for RP reasons however anyone is free to use the island at any time. Of course when the Dragōns are present we will do our best to maintain our beliefs and assert control on the island however this will all be within the server rules.

We will not have CR rights over the camp due to the nature of it being a PCB. The island is not set out like a settlement with CR areas etc. it is simply a player camp with a few added features. This camp was designed with 100% RP in mind so even if the Dragōns are not there it still allows many opportunities for people to Role Play - it is simply a regular camp with a few nice added features. The island is located near Cap Golova on S1 and S2. Below will be a few more teaser pictures of the island.

VvfjhrH.png

pavskad.png

xS2XYvD.png

eZREe8b.png

*The initial construction of Kōtei Shima is still underway. All pictures and images shown may not reflect the final finished product.*

uEpP5TG.png

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6LU1Z9l-iI

天皇陛下萬歲

(Tenno Heika Banzai - Long live the Emperor)

• Emerald

Creative i must say!

• Legend

#Hype

• Sapphire

I can just imagine the attacks, people trying to run across the little bridge. :P

• MVP

I'm going to guess and say BigLittleShorts made the gif and the video.

EnormousLittleTrousers, you're a genius. Holy shit. The video is amazing but the gif is absolutely stunning.

Props to whoever worked on this, not only on the beautiful gif and video but on the whole concept in general. I hope it will work out, because it looks awesome. Really. Best "settlement" concept I've seen as of yet.

• Sapphire

are us dudes aloud to visit? :D

• Emerald

Wow, this looks amazing!

• Sapphire

I was wondering when it would happen! Looks amazing!

EnormousLittleTrousers, you're a genius. Holy shit. The video is amazing but the gif is absolutely stunning.

Props to whoever worked on this, not only on the beautiful gif and video but on the whole concept in general. I hope it will work out, because it looks awesome. Really. Best "settlement" concept I've seen as of yet.

It was not me it was Shakya for the beautiful gif and magw33d for the video :) They both look incredible, as does the PCB.

• MVP

It was not me it was Shakya for the beautiful gif and magw33d for the video :) They both look incredible, as does the PCB.

Well then, I stand corrected. Shakya and magw33d, you two are brilliant.

And don't worry GiganticPetitePants, I still think you're a genius. <3

• Diamond

Love it <3

Well then, I stand corrected. Shakya and magw33d, you two are brilliant.

And don't worry GiganticPetitePants, I still think you're a genius. <3

They definitely deserve the props for their work. Filmed last night and magw33d's been editing all-day and Shakya built it all in the editor and a wonderful thread as always.

GiganticPetitePants will be used as my title from this day forth <3

Guest magw33d

are us dudes aloud to visit? :D

Of course, all honourable men, women and children are allowed to come and show their respects.

Epic guys, well done!

No 'special tree'?

;)

Having an island might actually be good for the protection of people staying there. I look forward to seeing this put in eventually and getting to know the new Dragons, since my last experience with them was a bit rough.

• Sapphire

This looks so good! Wow, I really want this to be implemented. :P

For the fucksake Shaky. You are so epic :D

#hype

#MOREFUCKINGHYPE

on the pictures, (maybe because of the blue color and night), it somehow looks tropical :D

I like it. You bring back the playercamp i need to play ^^ And ofc an island again

A little part of Japan in the middle of Chernaurus.

The whole thread and camp is beautiful, i'm sure it took a lot of work. It's also nice that you state ooc what you plans are and how someone should use it.

Good Thread desing, good RP-text, it starts getting normal :P

So also thanks to masao and BigLittleShorts. Solid work

• Emerald

Fucking love it.

Devs, get this added ASAP. PLEASE! I really want to visit it! Looks so good!