Server time: 2018-08-18, 06:57

Sign in to follow this  

Thank you.

Even though i have already been banned once since i have joined, this is the only community which i have actually felt the people love the community. I really just want to thank everyone involved in creating such a great environment, especially Rolle and all the admins for taking time out of their lives and working their hardest to make everybody's time great. I am making this thread because while browsing the GD i have not seen one thank you thread yet.

Your welcome. :D

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY MY MOTHERFUCKING SIG WON'T UPDATE?

I love you too <3

Thanks for being part of the community! A lot of people like to thank 'the community', but remember - you're a part of it! Thank yourself :)

Being banned isn't a bad thing...its a mistake only. As Soren said, without thank yourself. When people learn from mistakes, it makes the community stronger.

I just really do appreciate the things you guys do. The professionalism of the staff here is greatly appreciated.

I like seeing these threads. Thank you for the excellent and positive post, it really made my day. :)

I like seeing these threads. Thank you for the excellent and positive post, it really made my day. :)

Oh hells yeah!

DayZRP #bestcommunity2013 :')

agreed.

Yeah this is by far the best community when it comes to role playing that I have ever been apart of. I still remember earlier this year I was hospitalized for a lung infection and I was feeling kind of down and I felt like should post about my situation least I be viewed as an inactive account. The response I got was not what I had expected, all though out that thread people where wishing me well and it really helped me thorough my recovery. I still have much to learn but it is nice being apart of such an active and fun community. Thanks to the staff for being awesome and actually caring about this community, there dedication to this is something to be admired. And also thanks to all of the people who put time and effort into there role play and strive to get better with each encounter. I hope one day my role play will be half as good as some of the dedicated people that try there best to have fun and immersive character.

Well a community is created together, thank yourself as much as you thank us.

agreed.

#bestcommunityever

Awww, that's cute, thanks <3

agreed.

#bestcommunityever

#Bestcommunitysincethebeginningoftime

(quoted by sin i feel honored) :D

No man, THANK YOU <3

Yeah this community is one of the best i have been in, Staff are absolutely great here.

Im happy im in this community!