Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 21:27

[Need Help] How do you make documents on photoshop?

Mr Bobby

Hey guys I need some help. I want to make some letters and official looking documents for a Clan Idea I'm working on. However, I have no clue how to do it on photoshop, (Also I have a really old photoshop). I'm looking for someone to help me out by perhaps giving me a few hints or a guide to how to make images like that. It would be even better if someone who knows how to do it could make some for me but I don't want to push my luck :P.

Thanks

Mr Bobby

Hey man, Just to let you know this is in the wrong section.

But I can help you if you like, PM me and I will either help you or I can do it for you in my spare time, If you want to talk over mic, Come in to DayZRP TS, Poke me if you want a chat. I have the same TS name as my forum name.

Depends what sort of paper you are looking for. If you are looking to create it yourself, your best friend is your Google and its access to tutorials :)

Effects like filter> render >clouds can create crumpled paper when done right. (I have CS6 so that might make a difference)

GDUkIfj.jpg

This took me 30 mins, finding a texture helps a lot, the only changes I made were slight colour changes and extra crumpleness (that's not a word).

If anyone knows how to make the writing on the paper look natural, that would be great, I was experimenting with distorting the text but can't seem to perfect wobbly handwriting.

I quickly made this:

SodVILx.png

It shows basic techniques in terms of handwriting and signatures and suggested fonts to do so, hope it helps :D

I say if it needs to be easy to read because you don't want a whole document in a font that's designed for a legitimate looking signature.

(I know its cluttered :P)

Sadly I can't help, I know how to do it IRL with a teabag ;)

But, I do want to know how, so I'm posting here to keep an eye on this thread :D

or rub coal over it, burry it and for extra effect set a corner on fire.