Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 09:04

Join or Die

Ajax

• Emerald

It's a Murica' thing Biddy.

• Emerald

'Murica..fuck yea! I like it!

I dont understand... :P

It was a political cartoon originally by Benjamin Franklin that displayed the original states/colonies of the US in place of the clans I put on it. It symbolized that the states needed to all unite and work together to defeat the British during the American Revolution or else they would simply die. In this case I am saying that the clans need to unite in order to survive the apocalypse.

• Emerald

It was a political cartoon originally by Benjamin Franklin that displayed the original states/colonies of the US in place of the clans I put on it. It symbolized that the states needed to all unite and work together to defeat the British during the American Revolution or else they would simply die. In this case I am saying that the clans need to unite in order to survive the apocalypse.

Psst...that will never happen, silly. SOME of the other clans mentioned can not hang with BHM and their greatness. :P

• MVP

I'm just honored that someone remembered who TOR is!

:D

Psst...that will never happen, silly. SOME of the other clans mentioned can not hang with BHM and their greatness. :P

Oh I know it won't happen but you can always hope :D

• Sapphire

No XM? :(

Shame :P

• Emerald

SDS are the people that cut the snake into that many pieces in the first place :troll:

• Sapphire

Enclave & 501st working together, eh?

Ha.