Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 10:10

Question about suggestions

brk

So if a member of the community suggests something that would help improve the DayZRP mod, and a majority of the community agree with it, and its not some ridiculous feature, for example the feature I seen today was the acoustic guitar, if that receives enough votes and a lot of people see it as a good idea, will it eventually get implemented into the mod?

That's up to the admins, they have a lot of factors to judge on, e.g. lag problems.

And at the moment, the servers are already fairly glitchy, so I think they won't be adding stuff until it is fixed.

That's up to the admins, they have a lot of factors to judge on, e.g. lag problems.

And at the moment, the servers are already fairly glitchy, so I think they won't be adding stuff until it is fixed.

Yeah I understand that, but also in the past has it ever happened?

Yeah, occasionally, why would the suggestion sub-forum be there otherwise? :D

Yeah, occasionally, why would the suggestion sub-forum be there otherwise? :D

Hmm, yeah good point just personally I've never saw/heard any of the features that have been suggested. For example the SLX mod that got 97 yes votes and 3 no, no word of if it's been implemented.

• Emerald

Again, adding more addons to a glitchy system wont help the system.

• Legend

Suggestions are good.

However, in the end the Developers and Admins have to decide. There are more factors to think about before implementing more things, like Thumper said.