Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:13

Pistol Holstering

Daryl Dixon

Guest The Nightmare

Yea they should really put in a custom animation for this it would be neat to actually scroll wheel and click "Holster pistol" and then unholster it but like with an actual holster. I dunno just another idea that wont happen :P

• Emerald

Yea they should really put in a custom animation for this it would be neat to actually scroll wheel and click "Holster pistol" and then unholster it but like with an actual holster. I dunno just another idea that wont happen :P

[align=justify]There was a custom animation for "Holster Pistol" in the past, but it was buggy as hell (Arma...) after a random amount of time it would have deleted your pistol. This is why it was removed. Hopefully, sometime in the future it will be re-added and fixed.

Guest The Nightmare

[align=justify]There was a custom animation for "Holster Pistol" in the past, but it was buggy as hell (Arma...) after a random amount of time it would have deleted your pistol. This is why it was removed. Hopefully, sometime in the future it will be re-added and fixed.

Ohhh ok well thanks for letting me know ! :D

Pretty complicated to holster your handgun but as stated above, double tap Ctrl and then switch to your primary, then it will switch back to your pistol being holstered, however i am pretty sure you have to be holding shift and carry on walking for it to work.