Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:59

Help

Tweek

Hello, this is my first time creating a thread on dayzrp and i was just wondering 3 things.

first, if you die in dayzrp, do you have to change your characters name?

second, if you meet a clan and make friends with them but later you die from thirst, hunger or zombies, is it allowed to like talk to them or is that metagaming and if it is metagaming you kinda have to change your name then so they dont remember you right? Thank you for your time and if it says in the rules and im just a dummy and missed it sorry then :)

1. No you do not.

2. You can do whatever you want after death as long it doesn't involve keeping KoS rights, and breaking NLR.

Hope I helped, if you need anymore help, feel free to hop into the TS helpdesk.

Thank you for that quick response man :D ww it took like on min thanks alot!

But if you die from someone and the person like says that he killed you to clan/ friends, isnt that gonna cause some confusion if you return?

Thank you for that quick response man :D ww it took like on min thanks alot!

But if you die from someone and the person like says that he killed you to clan/ friends, isnt that gonna cause some confusion if you return?

i meant wow*

• Legend

You can Rp you survived and Give a story on how you did, it can bring to the story and give some really good RP. He does not know you survived till he sees you or hears of you. Yes he will be confused but thats all part of the game :D