Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:02

I simple Question But has to be asked ^^

HashtagTM

Hey everyone,

I now that I am in the server I have my character all set up and is going to be filling Chernarus with love and Chaos when I feel that my character has for filled his role in life can i then make a new character without needing to white list again.

So simply when I am bored of playing this character can i just change him to a different character?

• Legend

Yes. You can change characters whenever you want without having to notify anyone.

Also moving to Questions.

awesome thank you ^^

Also I cant seem to understand how to use the radio in game to listen to the broad casts and how the idea round about using the radio because i cant right click it and i cant seem to find the keybind for radio in the commands menu? am I missing something here?

• Emerald

awesome thank you ^^

Also I cant seem to understand how to use the radio in game to listen to the broad casts and how the idea round about using the radio because i cant right click it and i cant seem to find the keybind for radio in the commands menu? am I missing something here?

The radio item in-game is used solely for communications. This means that if someone takes your radio, you are no longer allowed to use TeamSpeak/Skype or other means of communication to tell people your location/opponents. There is no way to listen to an actual radio in-game.

^ Indeed, I tried to explain this to you last night on your stream, I wasnt very clear.

The in-game radio is really just an RP item. When someone is told to drop their radio, drop this item and stop using TeamSpeak/Skype.

• Legend

yeah sry I havent got to screens so it hard to go back and forth between the game and the chat

You can set up a hotkey to mute TS. I for one use F7 to mute TS.