Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:18

EEIC Radio Transmission

Macbrine

*Incoming Radio transmission from the EEIC from an unknown location*

The great time has just begun. Chernarus has awoken. We have won power in Chernarus. Now we have to win over the Chernarus inhabitants. I know, my comrades, that it must have been difficult at times when you desired change that never came so again and again the appeal had to be made to continue the struggle you must not act yourself, you must obey, you must give in you must submit to the overwhelming need to obey.

What we dreamed for years has become a reality. The symbol of the unification of all classes of the Chernarus people has become the symbol of the EEIC and thus, it has become the standard of the Chernarus people. The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people and for the sake of this people we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

A new community is being built in Chernarus and it is our most beautiful goal and aim. Those who can’t even see past their own nose deserves our pity more than anything else. It is the luck to help, which rewards those who commits themselves to this goal and this commitment must happen every day. Everyone must help, whether you are rich or poor! Everyone must have the belief that there’s always someone in a much worse situation than I am, and this person I want to help as a comrade.

Join us now comrades! Fight with us! Bring true justice to this land!

//Apply with a pm to me :)

• Sapphire

*radio transmission*

To a New Era!

*responds to radio transmission* You have won power? (laughs) Suleiman did you hear that, they have won power over Chernarus...(Suleiman in the distance) Haha, who are this idiots?...

Oh god...(laughs) and we must also obey (laughs)...oh well what are you even called..Eastern European blah blah...bring Justice to this land? (laughs)..Eastern European...(whispers: Who are this people), well good luck with that..with love, Powder Gangers *end*

• Sapphire

Hears radio transmission.

Spits on the ground and laughs this land isn't there's

• Emerald

*chuckles to himself* Who even are these people.

• Sapphire

*hears this on radio and just chucks his radio into the ocean*

"Well their "power" just costed me a radio (laughs) good thing I have another."

*pulls radio out of back pack*