Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 12:11

RDM help

bob3443

I know what RDM means because of another game. I am already part of a clan that doesn't kill unless provoked. But killing without a purpose isn't OK? What if you were a bandit and you started killing people when you saw them? Would that be considered RDM?

Indeed it would but that would fall under RDM and KOS so try to avoid that and I do suggest reading the rules once more they describe that scenario and tell you the consequences. I understand its a lot to read but it will benefit you more than what you think and do not worry everyone has had to read them.

• Legend

Relax, he is not whitelisted yet.

I'm just getting ready to play so as soon as I do get whitelisted I can play with a group. Why does everyone seem to get so angry. By the way I read the rules. I know what KoS means because of another game. I didn't know if it was the same here because they are 2 completely different games.

• Sapphire

I'm just getting ready to play so as soon as I do get whitelisted I can play with a group. Why does everyone seem to get so angry. By the way I read the rules. I know what KoS means because of another game. I didn't know if it was the same here because they are 2 completely different games.

Chill out mate people have there own ways of dealing with things

You are in a clan for when you get whitelisted ok

And in this question it will be classed as " Kos - Kill On Sight "

If you walk up the the person role play and kill him without initiating that can be classed as " RDM - Random Death Match "

As you question has been asked i would suggest requesting to close this thread :)