Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 12:50

Any ways to make the compass bigger in game?

Guest Alfie

Hi there, for some reason every time I look at my compass it's quite small. It's big enough to see the North, East, South, West, etc, but not the bearings.

Any help?

inb4 penis jokes

Guest The Nightmare

I have the same problem. People tell me barings and im like "The fuck that didnt help at all?" I am pretty sure it has to do with graphics settings though.

• Emerald

I know if you double click it when you are looking at your map in enlarges, but I am not sure in regards to freely pulling it up.

You're not the only one I've heard of who has this issue. A lot of people have complained that theirs is too small, but adjusting it on the 'Interface Size' option like suggested before should help you get it larger.

I hope this gives you a little more confidence and gets you back up to your antics, no more compensating with big guns for your lack of bearings!

• Emerald

It's ok Alfie, everyones compass develops differently :troll:

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it, these past weeks have been really though. My friends have been showing off about how big and clear theirs are, whilst I'm sitting here looking at my tiny one, but you lot have really helped me get through it.

Oh boy do I wish I had a glow in a dark one.

I hate this too, IC I'm like * I can't see it, the compass is wet and blurry *

I was playing Hard Corps and on their it's huge and I mean huge, I could read every number, so I really don't know whats up.