Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:29

Show your humanity.

Astraal

• Emerald

As many may know im a bloodgiver since i have 0- which is given during emergency situations, but now its time to show if you are one of those unknown heroes that saves life or makes life more pleasant for those that you dont know.

People that does something for humanity:

Everyone here: Riggs Child Cancer Fundraiser Results!

Dr. Morgan Riggs For this!

Alan Woods Red Cross volunteer.

Astycc Future bloodgiver.

Gijs Admin, organ donor and hopefully blood donor.

Othuyeg A Red Cross black pudding making volunteer.

Leon CH, Blood donor and a volunteer for the St. John Ambulance and for "Opération Nez rouge".

Robbin CH, Also a future blood donor.

Hofer Admin, Blood donor and donates to DWB every month.

TheMushM Future blood donor.

Neubia Gives away grocery store gift cards to the needing.

Sumos Doesnt kill spiders.

Krimbo Supports charity.

finjesse Also a charity supporter.

SluteGeneral Blood donor and hopefully a future Firefighter Paramedic.

Ulthel Blood donor.

ArticStarling Raised £900 for sports equipment in a small village school in Kenya

Olledabest Helpdesk helper.

Trimbly Anonymous donator.

Moxy Blood donor

Siorre Hospital volunteer.

Sin Admin ,Blood donor and plasma/organ donor.

PublicVoodoo Medicine maker.

KhardiaAdmin, Shaves the head every year for Leucan.

Carved_ Hospital worker plus some other generous things.

Vespah Organ donor.

I'm a Red Cross volunteer and take part at alot of events and jobs (transporting people to hospitals for example).

Same as you, I'm also 0- but I never considered donating due to not having the cleanest blood...

• Emerald

I'm spending my free time doing my utmost best to make a certain gaming community a fun place to be in.

I'm basically a hero.

Yeah but we all know what great heroes all you staff-members are, im talking about the unknown ones.

• Emerald

I dont even know what blood type am I...

Me neither. *hangs head in shame*

That's more because I'm lazy though. I guess I could donate blood. Doesn't cost me anything except for a little time.

Hey its nothing, you just get a 2mm thick needle in your vein and gets a cookie and soda after (thats how it works in Sweden atlesast).

• MVP

I dont even know what blood type am I...

Me neither. *hangs head in shame*

That's more because I'm lazy though. I guess I could donate blood. Doesn't cost me anything except for a little time.

Hey its nothing, you just get a 2mm thick needle in your vein and gets a cookie and soda after (thats how it works in Sweden atlesast).

I'll look into it. With a bit of luck I have a super rare bloodtype so I can feel really good about myself. :D'

I have no trouble with needles and I quite like cookies and soda actually.

• Emerald

I can say this too all: Now during Christmas time is the need for blood big in the hospitals. If you know that you can donate, please do it. One tap of 0.5 liters may not sounds much but trust me when i say that it may save life. Just knowing that my precious blood may save someones life is the only thing i need to be able to donate. Im also listed as a organ-donator so that i can help even after im gone.

• Emerald

You know what? This topic made me sign up at Sanquin (the Netherlands) to become a blood-donor. I will be receiving an information package within the next 14 days :)

• MVP

Oh yeah, I am listed as an organ-donor as well. Shame the Netherlands uses the opt-in system, which has proven to work far worse than the opt-out policy.

I don't understand the problem anyway. You're dead. Why the hell would you care what people do with your body? In fact, I'd say that the more it gets used, the better, right? Use my organs, use it to teach students, I don't give a shit. I'm dead.

Why have my family waste money on an expensive funeral when I can help others with my body, totally free.

You know what? This topic made me sign up at Sanquin (the Netherlands) to become a blood-donor.

Will do as well. See you in a few days. :D

• Legend

As many may know im a bloodgiver since i have 0- which is given during emergency situations, but now its time to show if you are one of those unknown heroes that saves life or makes life more pleasant for those that you dont know.

I do the same and have the same blood-type. Donate 4-6 times per year :)

I also give 35€ each month to Doctors Without Borders :)

• Sapphire

I've always wanted to donate blood, and will when I'm old enough. I'm A+!

Useful;

Screen-shot-2010-09-21-at-1.38.43-PM2.png

Got it off SA's Reddit.

• Emerald

I don't squash spiders. They keep my house free of flies.

Well that pretty much counts.