Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 09:23

The Walking Dead Season 2 Telltale games (New Trailer)(S1 spoilers)

• Sapphire

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Sapphire

Seen this ages ago, hypeeee!

• Emerald

I'm afraid to buy this. What if I don't react quick enough to something? Seeing lee get eaten alive was one thing, but seeing a little girl? I don't think I can shed that much emotion.

But you'll buy it anyway. No one can not buy this.

• Emerald

Can't wait. First season was so good.

• 2 months later...
  • Diamond

Not sure if this is the correct thread or not (because there are 3 and all of them are a bit old)

But yea I loved Season 1, played it 2 times and now also played the first two episodes of Season 2.

At first I thought it is not a good idea to make clem the main character, but I was wrong. It's great to play as her.

And Episode 2 was really amazing. I felt like there were so many possiblites of how conversations will go and there consequences later on in the other episodes. For example a man showed up and you were able to tell him the truth or not. I did kind of both, but now I think maybe I should've just told him everything I know. And there were a few other situations where I felt the same way.

If you haven't played season 1 yet, go and buy it. And If you played S1 but not S2 yet. GO. AND. BUY. IT.

• Sapphire

I love this game so much! Played all of Season 1 and played Episode 1 and 2 of Season 2! I can't believe Kenny is back though! He's my favourite character next to Lee! :D