Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 12:15

Question about Trading?

Brief

• Sapphire

A trading forum has already existed and was closed.

• Sapphire

A trading forum has already existed and was closed.

Yes but am I allowed to create a trading thread in like the general discussion area?

I don't see why not, yes.

Yea trading forums were removed, all trading should happen ingame now. Perhaps go to one of the settlements? I'm sure there are lots of people who would be interested.

usually people rob you there.

• Emerald

Yea trading forums were removed, all trading should happen ingame now. Perhaps go to one of the settlements? I'm sure there are lots of people who would be interested.

usually people rob you there.

Unfortunately yes, that is a high risk. But you need to find a way ingame to make a trade as I said previously.

Edit

Making a thread at General discussion area is not allowed. That would mean everyone would start to trade their stuff there and we'd have another trading forums in our hands after that. So as said, do the trade ingame :)

• Emerald

Well, it's no so risky. If you wish to trade you should go to a settlement when the CR's are online, this will provide you some safety and will insure that you won't be robbed by any of the camp residents.

• Sapphire

I guess you can post your trading on the forum if you make some kind of a in-game event with it.

Guest whitepointer

Like Zhunk stated, wait and till there are a sufficient amount of Camp Representatives online if you are concerned about your safety.

For me, settlements are the places to go if you desire to trade with other players.