Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:50

Custom Skins

HashtagTM

Hey There,

So I have been looking at some custom skins you have for sale and i was wondering if there is any possibility to bring a custom skin of my own.

I was looking for some kind of prison outfit but i could not find one also I was watching someones Dayzrp video and saw what looked like the Guerrilla Soldier 4 skin but with a painted skull on the face.

Which was the reason I have asked because if it is possible to donate to get my own skin I would like to know how and how much.

• Emerald

You can use the skull mask by going to Edit profile (in the Malin menu) and pressing faces, from there you can choose many different faces.

• Sapphire

It's very rare that they will add your skin. As it's a Super Contributor perk.

• Emerald

Yeah, unless you donate to be a super-contributor, they won't issue you your own custom skin.

well I don't mind about the skin so much but i would like a face dose anyone know what the jpeg file size has to be in order for it to be ok with the server (that is if I'm allowed to do that sort of thing)

if i am not allowed then let em knwo i dont want to get into trouble on anything

The face is already in the player profile editor. Simply; click profiles, then your profile then edit it, choose your name and such then you can choose between multiple faces and glasses.

yeah I put it in the editor and chose it but for some reason the file say's it's too big it's only 46.3 kb

but for some reason when I load in it say's this

you where Kicked off the game. (Player "Player name" Kicked off) too big custom file face.paa (43855 B > 0 B).)

even though I have made in under the 100 kb's everyone has been saying to me to make it on order for it to work. I've also try this as a Jpeg Any idea's how to fix it?

This goes for any dayz server I go on I'm not going to do it on this server if i am not allowed

also i remembered a question I for got to ask. ^^

So let's say i donated 10 dollars dose that mean not only do i get to try and get white listed but i also get to choose a custom skin from the list ??

could anyone let me know asap as I would want to donate later on today

Guest whitepointer

I believe you're getting kicked as you can't use a custom uploaded skin.

As for your donation credit of $10, this will allow you the chance to attempt to get white listed and $10 credit to purchase one of those skins.

• El Presidente

You're confusing custom faces with head accessories.

Custom faces are user made textures that can change your face in game. These are not allowed on DayZRP, that's why you're getting kicked.

Head accessories can be found in the ArmA profile editor and allow you to choose from a bunch of helmets, glasses and other headgear that is already built in the mod.

oh right cool at least I got that sort now then Before I try to whitelist and log in

hhhhmmmm But as for the a Head accessories I only seem to get the basic's and yet I did see a skull bandanna in a video

Dose this mean I need another expansion on top of the arma 2 and OA to get the other Head accessories?

You have to have the dayrp mod activated in order to change to those faces. It's easiest if you boot up from the launcher and back out to the main menu then edit you profile.

And you must have the dayzrp mod downloaded for this to work.

cool well updating the Launcher now and Writing my Character background now. I hope you like reading because I love Rp lol Even play D&D and go Larping (super geek ^^)

so Expect a long and In depth background. Not saying I'm as good as steven king or Tolking but Hey I just hope Get it right. and most of all you enjoy the story and the character

• Sapphire

So do you need to make your own skin and then ask them to add it (After becoming super contributor) or will they make it for you based on info you give them? (pictures etc.)

They dont make it you just pick any skin from the arma2 database

So do you need to make your own skin and then ask them to add it (After becoming super contributor) or will they make it for you based on info you give them? (pictures etc.)

They dont make it you just pick any skin from the arma2 database

Ah right, ok. Thanks for letting me know!