Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 22:43

501st Calls Everybody!

Kanen

• Sapphire

*you see a flyer pinned in stary*

I understand that some of are men have had disputes with most of you in the past but i think the word around chernerus as been heard loud and clear and i believe that the 501st have had enough of the people that live here and try and push there laws around in this world so this is what we want to remind you of in the past and to the present. We are here to ask you for the last time and the last time only what law do you follow your laws or someone else's well personally i can tell you what laws we all follow in the 501st and its FREEDOM.

Freedom of choice so im offering you this choice to clans and civilians of chernerus come and stand your ground at altar castle not for us but for your freedom. show them out there who push there laws around in a world with no laws that you are not ones to be messed with do it for all the loved one's lost in this world, do it for those you once thought along side with in the army or even in the streets we will be there standing are ground waiting for the worst to come. i remember defending civilians at the ravens nest. that was not out of being asked to do so it was from freedom of choice i don't believe any one should follow one particular law anymore apart from respect and i understand that some of us have not shown you that and for that we are sorry so please PLEASE read this and consider joining us at altar castle to show the people out there that want to take your home away from you.

Sign your name and current occupation or clan if you wish to be part of this STAND FOR FREEDOM!.

Signed The 501st.

• Emerald

Stop bickering, children. The 501st and enemies such as Enclave need to just calm down and settle things in a more civil manner other than attempting to raise an army.

You'd think people would try and sort out clan relations before declaring an all out war, eh?

• Sapphire

Now you wish to endanger what civilians are left...pathetic!

and what are these laws you speak of?...

The enclave forces no laws upon any civilian found within chernarus....

Our actions have always been to destroy the infected and to protect the civilians of chernarus!

Once those goals are complete we will leave no laws inflicted!

Everything we have done is what we believe to be within the civilians best interest!....and you would endanger them by putting them between us and you.....this is why you must be removed

• Sapphire

Stahp fighting D: Stop by Karl Lockwood and he'll fix you up with a nice strong dosage of love. ;)

• Sapphire

501st will stand beside their brothers and the walls of Altar until the end, The very violent and explosive end.

• Sapphire

Stop bickering, children. The 501st and enemies such as Enclave need to just calm down and settle things in a more civil manner other than attempting to raise an army.

You'd think people would try and sort out clan relations before declaring an all out war, eh?

i understand your point of view but let me remind everyone not just you that the enclave declared the war on us first and tried starting an army against us first all im stating is that i will not let anyone tell me what to do or the rest of the 501st what to do apart from are commander. as i said its freedom of choice were not demanding anything just some friends to help us resolve the problem and eliminate the issue. the issue was resolved until enclave tried to attack a refugee camp when we was out gathering supplies to help feed and provide for civilians in are camp

//Can this CALL TO ARMS! stop? Its getting ridiculous.

//Hows it getting ridiculous us and the enclave both know none of this is personal just some good in character fighting.

Tell me about it.

*Finishes cleaning his still warm AK-74 and goes back to his pipe, picking up the book he had dropped to the floor in a hurry*

• Sapphire

Why is it people arnt taking the 501st plea for help as seriously as they are taking ours?

Come on people....

Maybe the EEIC will torture and kill both sides, ah?

• Sapphire

//This could become a great RP opportunity, why tell them to stop?

• Sapphire

MEN FROM THE ENCLAVE CONTACTED US TRYING TO START A WAR AGSINST YOU. WE DONT SIDE WITH ANIMALS LIKE THE ENCLAVE.

WE WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE ASSAULT ON ALTER ABOUT A WEEK AGO. LOSSES ON BOTH SIDES WERE HIGH BUT IT CAN BE RESOLVED WITHOUT ANYMORE BLOOD.

IF YOU WISH, I WILL GIVE AN ORDER TO END ALL HOSTILITIES TOWARDS 501ST AND ITS ALLIES. CONTACT ME IF YOU WISH TO END THIS HOSTILITY, DA WILL BE HERE TO HELP.

SAM THUNDER

COMMANDANT OF DA

• Sapphire

Firstly, sorry for the attack two of my men were in today, they've been talked to.

Secondly, the Xe will come to a decision later today regarding this, just know, we've turned down the Enclave.

• Sapphire

DA and Xe i forgive you for that after all we all make mistakes and are human and im sure we can all find somewere in are hearts to forgive instead of fighting we can be as one and Xe i am awaiting your virdict

SFOR Human rights

SFOR Will stand by 501st.

I don't believe we have ever thanked SFOR properly for what they have done in the past for the 501st you was always there by are side always helping so thank you for a brilliant alliance.

DA and Xe i forgive you for that after all we all make mistakes and are human and im sure we can all find somewere in are hearts to forgive instead of fighting we can be as one and Xe i am awaiting your virdict

SFOR Human rights

SFOR Will stand by 501st.

I don't believe we have ever thanked SFOR properly for what they have done in the past for the 501st you was always there by are side always helping so thank you for a brilliant alliance.

no problems you are great guys and we like what you stand for :D

• Sapphire

Maybe the EEIC will torture and kill both sides, ah?

Maybe you could try and have an early deathbed.

I find that somewhat provoking, don't you Nikolai?

• Sapphire

Months of planning and preparation are coming to there final stage "last resort" has been called I have been awaiting this with a sadness but they say "if you love something you must let it go". Thus my work of giving the firework show a great ending and this is why I have been working on a special project.