Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:12

Breaking the law without breaking the law?

HashtagTM

Hi everyone.

I just wanted some input with an idea I had before donating and seeing if i can get white listed.

Also don't copy it if you like it just team up with me ^^

So I was thinking there are good people and there are bad people. And I was thinking about making a prisoner from a high Severity Prison charged to death row for a crime (No Spoilers).

so let's say with me following the rules of the server and I tried that type of character. I then need to find out how I could play a Character that didn't go round killing people even though he may be that type of person who would do that (killing you for your things rather than holding you up). I was thinking also having a clan/group of people that like going round robbing people and actually being the bad guy and creating chaos just making life just a little bad because it's good to be bad. you cant have good guy's without the bad guy's

So what my question is How bad can you be without breaking the rules

SO here's I list that I thought of that i think still stick to the rules.

1- Bombing hostages car/van ect (Must be a empty car)

2- Taking hostages

3- Stealing

4- starting wars

5- leaking False information

6- calling them names (couldn't think of any past 5 LOL)

that's it so if you can think of a way of being bad without breaking the rules let me know and cant wait to see what idea's you can put across

• Emerald

You've pretty much stated all that can be done without breaking the rules.

You could RP torture, canniblism (my favorite), insanity. Its a hard subject to do but im sure if you try hard enough it can be accomplished!

hhhmmm cannibalism dose sounds fun to do I think I have a couple of ways to do more thing but it would be a 50/50 chance that it would mess up. I would have to read the fine print with the clans wars as well and see how far a can push them because as i love to hear from Alfred

"Some Men just want to watch the world burn" - Alfred the Butler

• Emerald

//Moved to Questions.

• Sapphire

If you get accepted you can stay the hell away from me xDpXs0LGW.gif

You've pretty much stated all that can be done without breaking the rules.

You could RP torture, canniblism (my favorite), insanity. Its a hard subject to do but im sure if you try hard enough it can be accomplished!

This ^

• Legend

I had and idea

What if i hijacked someone broke there legs shot into the air to attract zombies and took off in the car that would break any rules would it ?

As long as you have legit Execution reasons then you can make your executions and experimental as you want "no racist stuff Of course".

And we do that damn it!

I had and idea

What if i hijacked someone broke there legs shot into the air to attract zombies and took off in the car that would break any rules would it ?

A supplement rule is to take care of your hostages, you can't leave them in danger and have to take care of them, e.g. feed them and defend them.