Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 09:56

Kril's Guide to role playing torture.

Guest TCkril

[1]Introduction

87A93DD183C44EFF7215BC14CDA92_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Hello and welcome to my guide on torturing people in RP. In game when I interrogate I like to get my message through my victim.

This guide is to show how everyone can develop there RP when it comes to when you have the upper hand on an enemy. I hope this helps some of you guys so we will get to it. Before you say, yes this is a bit of an odd guide.

Ok so I am going to get straight to the point about this so what you should think about first is what situation your victim is in.

[2] Who?

Who you should really use the techniques or RP on. Well you should really only torture the greatest enemies of you and/or your clan. Because who want to live with guilt of traumatizing an innocent Civilian?

[3] Why?

Why you should follow this guide? This guide will help you develop yours and the victims RP. To say if you have made scars upon someone. Your next encounter with them you can RP it out of what you have done to them and they know what can happen next time if they cross you.

You can use torture against someone instead of some boring execution.

[4]The rest of the Guide.

First of all I will give an example to day if you wanted to get information out of someone you might want to use something like this. Not too harmful.

*You ask a suspicious enemy about his groups whereabouts. He doesn't want to speak so you hold him up against a wall and take out your hunting knife.*

Now this is just something minor. You could use something a little bit more extreme but that's up to you.

Remember keep the RP realistic.

Now what you can do to develop your techniques is use your surroundings. E.g campfires, barrels of water, stairs etc. (A good place to go is to player camps)

Use what you have seen in movies. But nothing like majorly brutal or unrealistic.

[5] Some of the techniques you could use.

Fake firing squad.

Water boarding.

Cutting.

Burning.

Dismembering (If RPed out right)

You could also use mind games on people. Such as moving them around rooms constantly. Go from one room after two minutes and then move and keep doing this.

*DISCLAIMER*

These are not to be used in real life. Do not get any ideas.

Now I'm not going to give too much away because I want people to be creative.

[1]Introduction

[2] Who?

[3] Why?

[4]The rest of the Guide.

[5] Some of the techniques you could use.

Thank you.

• Sapphire

Trust you Kril! Looks good so far :P

• Sapphire

Mmm, my new slightly deranged character enjoys tortureeee

Haha awesome premise for a guide, the would be torturer need never wonder how to fuck someone up again ;p In srsness for a moment though, most important aspect of torture RP is to ensure its interesting and doesn't drag on long after the victim is just wishing his character would die so he could escape the session innit.

That aside splicing fingernails always gets my vote or GRRM's wonderful sticking a rat in a tincan to your chest and heating it up till the bugger starts eating away at you xD

• Emerald

*DISCLAIMER* These are not to be used in real life. Do not get any ideas.

Just in case ;)

Damn it! I better take back this car battery and nipple clamps then...

You found someone to test it on?! ;)

• Sapphire

I like pretty colours :) will there be graphic images? :D I do enjoy the odd graphic image every now and again ;)

Good to know tortures are that common that people require a guide.

Why don't people start looking at providing more quality role play scenarios than just torturing them? It seems that is what is deemed as THE quality role play we have at the moment.

Obviously. I'm just saying instead of an execution give them some RP to remember expand characters and such.

• Emerald

thats nothing i cut a guys ear off and cook it in a potion and made him eat it.