Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:21

Should I have fired?

So, I was lurking around the Northeast Airfield, like I've been doing just before the three times I was kidnapped. I saw this group of people standing in front of the tower, and suddenly there was a loud gunshot from the hill, in the trees. I saw the person who was shooting at them and flanked behind him.

As I was watching this guy shoot into the airfield, I was conflicted. Does the KoS rule allow me to shoot that guy? I don't know why he shot those people in the Airfield. I'm sure he had his reasons. I didn't kill him. I didn't fire one shot. Should I have?

• Emerald

The good samaratin rule applies only if you are positive someone is getting robbed. In the description you gave, it was most likely a firefight of some sort and you had no business in it. You did the right thing by not firing on any of them.

• Sapphire

I wouldn't have shot, if you're ever unsure, then don't do it.

I always play it safe :P

If you had witnessed them initiate a hostile action on a the victim then you can shoot, This follows under the Good Samaritan Rule, If you didn't witness the whole scenario then you can't shoot anyone there unless they proceed a hostile action upon you.

-Pandi

Guest funnyfacegaming

So, I was lurking around the Northeast Airfield, like I've been doing just before the three times I was kidnapped. I saw this group of people standing in front of the tower, and suddenly there was a loud gunshot from the hill, in the trees. I saw the person who was shooting at them and flanked behind him.

As I was watching this guy shoot into the airfield, I was conflicted. Does the KoS rule allow me to shoot that guy? I don't know why he shot those people in the Airfield. I'm sure he had his reasons. I didn't kill him. I didn't fire one shot. Should I have?

That was probably me and thank you for not shooting me :3 someone was robbing my friend

• Legend

No you should not of shot him/her. If you hear or see a robbery then you can get the good Samaritan rule behind you. But remember you have to ensure the safety of the victims first if not then it is held account as your fault.

For future wise I would play safe or maybe take him hostage and if he does not comply then shoot him :D