Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:36

Enclave's Call to Arms!

Today The Enclave have been disrespected by the 501st! Their filth and so called soldiers have treated us like dogs for the defense of their castle! As of today, The Enclave's main objective!...Take altar castle, or burn it to the ground! Disrespect to us will not be tolerated! We are calling a meeting with the SVR, BHM, XM, Al-Takizh, EEIC, ZRM, DUTY, DA, TAF, LIA, UKSF, LRA, and anyone else who wants altar removed of the 501st! We can finally remove these pigs and restore order to these lands! Follow us my comrades and we can provide a safe haven for all of us rather than 501st! They have dictated these walls for too long, and have been dishonorable to many of us. They don't defend their walls as much as they should, and attacks upon them are almost always fatal! They are not worthy of the defense of this castle! Lets take it! LETS FIGHT FOR OURSELVES! FIGHT! ALL HAIL THE ENCLAVE AND THE BRAVE WHO STAND WITH US!.

• Sapphire

Meh, Enclave were too bitchy for my liking.

//Good luck on burning a stone castle down ;)

• Sapphire

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

In all seriousness though, I hope this is a friendly rivalry and does not spill into OOC hating

• Sapphire

We knew this would come! We warned the 501st only yesterday...

Bring it on. Your soldiers can't fight! The old leadership was much better, that guy knew what he was doing. Ha! Good luck on taking these walls.

//wow, I really understand the RP behind this. Enclave the most active CRs, the 501st take a weekend off and then they're never there. The filth that tell you to stop robbing civilians.

• Sapphire

Bring it on. Your soldiers can't fight! The old leadership was much better, that guy knew what he was doing. Ha! Good luck on taking these walls.

//wow, I really understand the RP behind this. Enclave the most active CRs, the 501st take a weekend off and then they're never there. The filth that tell you to stop robbing civilians.

//Actually the disgusting Disrespect shown to our members when we defend YOUR castle is the RP reason for us turning on you

• Emerald

if you really want altar you can have it just remember i have a detonator to alot of C4.

• Sapphire

I hope this is a friendly rivalry

Doubt it, it seems UKSF and Enclave hate us.

//Actually the disgusting Disrespect shown to our members when we defend YOUR castle is the RP reason for us turning on you

//haha, I barely ever remember seeing any of you 'defend' us, not you in particular because you were one of the few, the rest just seem to leave whenever there is a lingering attack, oh and please give me some examples of this so-called 'disrespect'

//SirDoctor, I don't think it really can be a friendly rivalry with only IC hate when clans with completely opposing views and beliefs join together. I swear half of them want all other clans dead, makes no sense to me.

• Sapphire

//501st and Enclave I suggest you both stop bickering too each other. It looks like I was right and this has become a OOC war. :P Maybe both your leaders can have a OOC discussion on TS and sort out this OOC rivalry here.

• Sapphire

I hope this is a friendly rivalry

Doubt it, it seems UKSF and Enclave hate us.

We dont hate you out of character we love you guys but IC we hate you now

• Sapphire

//SirDoctor, I don't think it really can be a friendly rivalry with only IC hate when clans with completely opposing views and beliefs join together. I swear half of them want all other clans dead, makes no sense to me.

//what I meant by friendly rivalry is that you are enemies ingame but out of game your all still good mates. If you don't agree with the way they roleplay then kick them out of the castle. But for everyone's sake keep the rivalry ingame.

• Sapphire

Feel the love <3

• Sapphire

The XM will decided where they stand tomorrow.

• Sapphire

Feel the love <3

exactly <3 <3 <3

//haha, I barely ever remember seeing any of you 'defend' us, not you in particular because you were one of the few, the rest just seem to leave whenever there is a lingering attack, oh and please give me some examples of this so-called 'disrespect'

//Paul smith and John Henderson have disrespected the shit out of us, telling us we need to know our place and now allowing us to know information CR's should now. Bossing my men around and telling us we cant disarm people who were a threat to altar.

//BTW i don't intent for their to be OOC hate. This is meant to be IC

Calling terrorists groups to help aid in your attack is dispicable. No military group should ever side with terrorists and bandits. Enclave is a disgrace to all military groups.

You say this yet you have offered nothing to these civilians! Have you heard the saying enemy of my enemy is my friend? This is that case! We must do what we have to so we can take the Altar and defend it ourselves for these civilians!