Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 07:32

Hello!

Guest MackemRyan

Guest MackemRyan

Hi guys!

I've been watching a few videos on YouTube about DayZRP (not to mention I've heard about it before) and it looks really interesting to do. All I have to do is wait for the whitelist applications to open & apply to be able to get on! Unfortunately I can't donate to send an application now.

It'll be the first time I've roleplayed on ARMA, but I've had previous roleplaying experience from LS:RP (GTA: San Andreas MP server) so hopefully that'll help me out. Can't wait to join this community and seeing you all in-game.

Hey. Nice, there's actually a bunch of LS-RPers here. I'm teaming up with three other roleplayers from LS-RP who know their way around, so if you feel like teaming up just shoot me a PM man.

Thing is though, you might want to just donate the 5 Euros so you can post the app. Otherwise I don't think you'll get to play anytime soon. It's really worth it man, this cannot compare to any other DayZ server.

Guest MackemRyan

Great to know there's a few LS:RPers over here, I didn't even know there were any. I'll make sure I send you a message soon. About the donation, I'll probably end up donating the 5 Euros sometime next week if the whitelist isn't going to open for a while like you said.