Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:37

DayZ Standalone and DayZRP

So I just finished watching the DayZ Standalone live stream that rocket did yesterday and it got me so hyped for the game. There are so many new features in the game that would be great to use in DayZRP like putting tape over someones mouth so they can't talk or the hand cuffs. Rocket did say that modding won't be out in the alpha but he did say about a month after the game release it should be out! Leave down below what you guys think of the footage here is the link if you missed it thanks for reading and have a great day!

Live stream unedited: http://www.twitch.tv/rocket2guns/b/485686449'>http://www.twitch.tv/rocket2guns/b/485686449

Rockets twitch.tv to see futuer stream: http://www.twitch.tv/rocket2guns

• Sapphire

Keep in mind it's in alpha as well :as I'm pretty impressed for what it is currently.

• Sapphire

I do think you won't have to whitelist again, I cannot wait for Standalone, and DayZRP! I'm so hyped after seeing Rocket's stream yesterday, oh my lord.

#HYPE

Well I'm going to buy it from the start and enjoy the whole ride from the unstable, bug ridden alpha to the finished product. More fun that way.

Same.

Some bugs won't stop me from playing a game. Look at the mod,it's buggy but I still enjoy it fully !

What I've seen at the livestream was amazing and seeing the degree of immersion,it's going to also make RPing an even better experience !

I also hope that they put Utes in the map aswell :D

It is funny that all those extra features rocket is putting in are all ready done by mods by now. Remember when he was so happy with his loot spawning on tables. Well look at the mod we are playing now!

The only thing the stand alone can score with is better zombies. And that is still far away and they know that to. So expect stand alone end of 2014.

• Emerald

It is funny that all those extra features rocket is putting in are all ready done by mods by now. Remember when he was so happy with his loot spawning on tables. Well look at the mod we are playing now!

The only thing the stand alone can score with is better zombies. And that is still far away and they know that to. So expect stand alone end of 2014.

And better map.

Well I'm going to buy it from the start and enjoy the whole ride from the unstable, bug ridden alpha to the finished product. More fun that way.

Same.

Some bugs won't stop me from playing a game. Look at the mod,it's buggy but I still enjoy it fully !

What I've seen at the livestream was amazing and seeing the degree of immersion,it's going to also make RPing an even better experience !

I also hope that they put Utes in the map aswell :D

I Totaly agree with you!

Utes is already added into the standalone map btw. Rocket did say it in one of the devblogs(not 100% sure tho)