Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 16:19

Survive In Style (skins ideas w/pictures)

Hello survives my name is Devin “Moto” Bauman and I would like to introduce the survivors of Chernarus to some very amazing skins. I think people will like to wear these skins while they fight the infected monsters and bandits of the land. I have played a lot of mods that have skins that I have thought “wow this would be a cool RP skin!” Well here I am today to show you guys and gals some survivor uniform options.

Epoch: http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php/More_Wearable_Clothing#Bandit_.2F_Rebels

Male:

1st Special Forces

[/color]

1st Bandit Annie

[attachment=807]

2nd Bandit Jane

(not enough space left check site for info)

Thanks for using your time to look at my post. Please post your thoughts below and tell me what you guys think! Post some more skins here! I tried looking for some skins from overwatch but could not find them people if you find a list of them with some pictures post sight here!

• Emerald

more civilian skins.

• Sapphire

more civilian skins.

• Sapphire

More civilian skins

:)

• Sapphire

more civilian skins.

• Legend

More Female skins.

• Legend

Don't like the first one, reminds of of borderlands by looks. The last one is similar to everything we have now when it comes to military.

Only the middle one i like (and the one female miltary skin, since we have none)

• Legend

Id get the jungle one but as said many times before too many military skins would be nice to see things like a mechanic and such just some general everyday looks

Id get the jungle one but as said many times before too many military skins would be nice to see things like a mechanic and such just some general everyday looks

Faces are static on those skins...

• Legend

Damn it I only wanted it for the headgear

Damn it I only wanted it for the headgear

All those Epoch skins are ARMA 2 Characters...that's why they have static faces.

I like the uniform,but the head is ugly...

• Legend

All those Epoch skins are ARMA 2 Characters...that's why they have static faces.

I like the uniform,but the head is ugly...

Agreed