Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 06:41

Kicked without a reason!

Guest AgentAwezome

Guest AgentAwezome

Hey!

Today I were going to play on DayzRP server 2! I logged in and started a new character since I have been to the army my old character got deleted / wiped. So I start upon a roof in Stary Sobor! That's wierd! Anyway! I can just take a few steps and then *poof* I get kicked to the start menu!

So I tried to play on the first server! Same thing there! I patched and everything. I am using the newest version of the launcher that Prolle released!

So please! Help me solve this! It's really annoying when I want to play! :/

• Sapphire

Sometimes it's just a game glitch.

I suggest restarting, and then asking the helpdesk for advice, it could be you need a reset or something.

Guest AgentAwezome

I suggest restarting, and then asking the helpdesk for advice, it could be you need a reset or something.

Yeah! I've tried with restarting my computer, steam and the game itself. Or do you mean that my character needs to be reset? ^^

• Sapphire

Yeah! I've tried with restarting my computer, steam and the game itself. Or do you mean that my character needs to be reset? ^^

Hop into the helpdesk and ask them - I think your character may be bugged and need a reset.

Happened to me yesterday, just re launch your arma 2 OA2

It's quiet often Signature checks that BE can't verify that causes the " You were kicked off the game " message, I had this for quiet awhile, And after some research I found someone claiming that no matter what mod you are on, BE will check every file in your OA folder, He suggested deleting or moving mods that you no longer play. I did this seeing as I basically had every DayZ mod available and I haven't been kicked for it since, So I would recommend this, If you are not willing to delete the files, Just move them to a folder on your desktop or a flash drive, It's simple to put the back, If that fails, You can always verify the steam cache ( If you use steam ).

• Emerald

I doubt your character needs a reset. Do you know if there's somekind of error message ingame when you're kicked out? Could be one of the modfiles which is corrupted.

Guest AgentAwezome

I noticed that my Dayz mod have been uninstalled for some reason :o

Maybe it's cause of that I get kicked xD

been happening to me too. first I thought it was my ping, but i'll try resetting later.

will be back on here if I have further troubles.

Did you solve it? :) And if you did. How did you do it?