Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 16:21

[Warning Points Appeal] Warning points for asking something?

GingerHippo

• MVP

Link to report : Warning Points for asking a question to a GM

Why the verdict is not fair :

Because I was only asking for some specific logs from the GM to ensure that I knew who I was killed by and to see who else was involved in killing my friend. I did nothing wrong and was only being polite by asking to save the member of staff time and not going through other logs as they have more reports to deal with and would rather deal with them as quick as possible.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) :

I made a report about bad initiation at Diesel Plant, once it went formal, I asked nicely for Soren to post the Kill Logs so that I could see who had shot me and who else was involved. I wasn't aggressive about it, nor was I horrible or forceful to them.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : The "Warning Post" points to be removed to ensure that I've got less chance of getting perma-banned as I did nothing wrong for these points to be issued.

What could you have done better?

Nothing, I've always asked for the logs to be posted ever since I made my first report.

• Legend

You're aware that we always post logs in formal reports? There is no need for you to ask about them as it only clutters up the report.

• MVP

You're aware that we always post logs in formal reports? There is no need for you to ask about them as it only clutters up the report.

I know that now, but I had always asked before for the logs without any issues. I was only trying to save them time by asking for specific ones, not trying to cause any troubles or time wastes.

• Legend

We have decided t hat while your posts were unecessary they did not in anyway require the delivery of these points. In the future please keep in mind that the GM's are incredibly busy, both with the server and IRL and may not be able to post them immediately and will when possible and practicable so please don't bother GMs as it is not necessary.

This appeal is granted.