Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:34

Hello everyone,today is another sad day as I have decided to leave dayzrp and the lovely community behind.

Since clf had left,I have found things very difficult to carry on playing.since clf left I have been in two clans since for a short period of time and I have enjoyed both clans company.but again it's been difficult to enjoy it.i want to thank BHM and the Valkyries for having me with them for a short period of time.

I would also like to apologise to shakya as I recently applied for The Imperial dragons and now I am making the decision too leave and take a break.

One day I may return but at this moment in time I think a break may do me good. (unless clf amazingly returns next well il be back lol.)

I want to thank everybody in this community for making my experience on rp amazing.

I also want to say a special thanks to everyone at clf. you have made my experience with you guys an amazing one.you are all like family to me and hope we can all stay in touch.

For know take care everyone and enjoy yourself and have a great Christmas and new year! :D

IF ANYONE WANTS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA SKYPE MY SKYPE NAME IS j.paddy414

• Legend
:(
  • MVP

Paddy, the nicest and most eager to help person I've met online. Stay in touch paddy :)

• Legend

Me will miss u so much :(

• Legend

Fare thee well sweetie <3

We will see again, Soon

• Emerald

[align=justify]Paddy, you have been one of my favorite community members and a clan member, you were always so eager to help and improve. You judged yourself for being silent, but in the end you proved yourself as a great role-player and I always enjoyed our gaming sessions.

Thank you for everything, hope you'll come back soon. I'll miss you :(

• Emerald

Bye my dear <3

• Sapphire

Goodbye Paddy, I will treasure the times we played together.

• Legend

I will miss you Paddy. Who shows me the way now? I´m lost without you!

• Emerald

See ya later buddy, I'm sure I'll see ya on BF4 and Altis.

Sorry to see you go Paddy. Can't say I knew you too well as you mostly stayed in the shadows (on the forum side at least), but I've heard great things about you.

o7 I hope you had fun, and I hope you'll return one day. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you as well!

Thanks Gijs I'm sure il return one day.have a great Xmas an new year too.il keep up to date with the forums from time to time also keep on top of things

• Legend

Sad to see you leave Padster :( hope to see you return one day. Most hard working and eager Rotny ever!

Don't be a stranger on Skype mate :)

Guest magw33d

Masao Baba was looking forward to having another Ashigaru to boss around :(

If you ever have a change of mind I'm sure you will be welcome along on our adventures.

• MVP

I hope you stay on skype mate. You are one of the nicest and most helpful people in this community. On top of that, you are a great roleplayer. The community is less when you're not around.

Il still browse the forums from time to time guys don't worry I'm not planning to leave on a permanent basis just need a break from rp as I find it hard to play now without all of is together just don't have thy drive at the moment.i think some time away will do me good and bring me back stronger.i just don't know how long this break will be.