Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 21:27

[Sucky night] getting robbed multiple times.

Guest Peter99

Guest Peter99

So my friend, and I got robbed, but they didn't really take anything, so we were fine. We met a group of people, and talked to them around, an hour, but they still felt the need to betray us, even thou we offered them supplies, our off-road suv, they still wanted more. They were full of greed, which is sad, since this is a game. They even talked about how they hated robbers, and bandits, and tried to help us track down the one group that robbed us earlier, maybe you guys think different, but it made me think about joining a clan, which one should I join? I wanted a hardcore rp experience, but heroes. I am also, probably about changing my characters story, and name.

So my friend, and I got robbed, but they didn't really take anything, so we were fine. We met a group of people, and talked to them around, an hour, but they still felt the need to betray us, even thou we offered them supplies, our off-road suv, they still wanted more. They were full of greed, which is sad, since this is a game. They even talked about how they hated robbers, and bandits, and tried to help us track down the one group that robbed us earlier, maybe you guys think different, but it made me think about joining a clan, which one should I join? I wanted a hardcore rp experience, but heroes. I am also, probably about changing my characters story, and name.

i was the man driving the off-road, for one you never offered us the car. just because i was talking about hating bandits doesn't mean im not one myself. people do lie in an Apocalypse. if anything RP wise it should make you more cautious and reserved about meeting people.

The Apocalypse is shit, it makes people do things they might not want to do or should'nt do. this was one of them and you should take from this experience

also to add on to the subject i would of loved to RP more with you guys, but however mid robbery saying and i quote "ooc this is why im probably going to quit the game" is not necessary and just killed my drive to RP with you. it was pointless and just not needed. Secondly its not like we left out out in the middle of the woods, you were in the middle of an airfield and we left you a working car with fuel. that's a whole lot nicer and more thoughtful than some other robberies.

i was the man driving the off-road, for one you never offered us the car. just because i was talking about hating bandits doesn't mean im not one myself. people do lie in an Apocalypse. if anything RP wise it should make you more cautious and reserved about meeting people.

The Apocalypse is shit, it makes people do things they might not want to do or should'nt do. this was one of them and you should take from this experience

also to add on to the subject i would of loved to RP more with you guys, but however mid robbery saying and i quote "ooc this is why im probably going to quit the game" is not necessary and just killed my drive to RP with you. it was pointless and just not needed. Secondly its not like we left out out in the middle of the woods, you were in the middle of an airfield and we left you a working car with fuel. that's a whole lot nicer and more thoughtful than some other robberies.

We also had a gun in the back of the car for you.

There was no gun in the car.

Oh, well when I checked there was an AK-74 GP-25 Kobra.

• Emerald

What you could do, is not make a forum post about it and actually do something against us bandits.

At least you got some RP beforehand, rather than just "Drop Weaps, Ten Secs."

Guest Peter99

You should definitely consider joining a clan. If you can't decide, just follow the template and post on this page, and wait for someone to contact you! Or go in to the Teamspeak and wait in the LFG (Looking for group) channel.

okay thank you for the advice! I think ill look into it! I am tired of getting robbed, since I only have one friend, and two people with a car is the "perfect pray".

What you could do, is not make a forum post about it and actually do something against us bandits.

At least you got some RP beforehand, rather than just "Drop Weaps, Ten Secs."

that's basically how it ended thou, but yeah I guess.

Oh, well when I checked there was an AK-74 GP-25 Kobra.

You were wrong, my friend. It didn't have anything in the car, ha! But thanks, at least we know who's bad and good, since you didn't kill us. We will remember ;)! Too bad the two hours, is already up.

Well thank you for at least giving us the beautiful white car. It is very fast both on road and off road.:D

Guest Peter99

That wasn't me who said that, that was my friend, but I think he was basically saying you guys pulled a d move. Lol, but thanks for the small rp experience, it wasn't free thou! Ha!

• Sapphire

I would recommend The Watchers if you are looking for a hero clan that have some brilliant roleplay and role players. <3

• Sapphire

I've met BHM many times and their roleplay is awesome, some of their members are so sarcastic (In a funny/good way). Yeah, their bandits but atleast not "Drop weps 10 secs" kind of robbers.

• Emerald

I can understand that if it happens more than once in one night it can get pretty annoying. Even if you try to make the best out of it by RPing to the max. The robbers don't necessarily know that you've been robbed twice that night all ready unless they are there to rob you the third time :P And going OOC, especially if it is done in voice comms is always a no-no and kills the RP from all who hear it.

But yeah if you are afraid of being alone and getting robbed, you better join a group.

Guest Peter99

I can understand that if it happens more than once in one night it can get pretty annoying. Even if you try to make the best out of it by RPing to the max. The robbers don't necessarily know that you've been robbed twice that night all ready unless they are there to rob you the third time :P And going OOC, especially if it is done in voice comms is always a no-no and kills the RP from all who hear it.

But yeah if you are afraid of being alone and getting robbed, you better join a group.

We told them we have already been robbed, but yeah.

• Emerald

That sucks. Haven't been robbed for some time now.

• Legend

I would recommend The Watchers if you are looking for a hero clan that have some brilliant role-play and role players. <3

Thx for the recommendation :D We do try our very hardest to RP our hearts out for this server.

Sadly our recruiting is closed At the moment with exceptions. If you want a good hero group I would recommend The Law-keepers They are a reformation of a 100% hero clan from before The Watchers. I wish you the best of luck finding a clan if you are interested.

It's dayzrp... What I mean by that is that you have entered a period of time where all the new people rob blindly. We had a watcher robbed for a baseball bat. It happens and it serves no RP purpose. But give it a few weeks and things will get better.

Guest Peter99

You should play with friends/clan.

Never travel alone...

Yes, awesome idea! I do play with friends but we only consist of three-four people(depending whose all online), but we always find ourselves easy out-numbered.

Thanks for the inspiring, and nice feedback everyone has given! It really helped!:)

-Thanks