Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:58

set a bounty on somebodies head ingame

Syrell

• Emerald

I gues in the roleplay forums like how the fellows of DA are doing that war thing

They can't actually go and find the person and just kill them straight on sight, Although they could initiate and take them hostage and bring them to you and then you can have some great RP, Maybe even selling the hostage for some sort of price to his friends/clan is a good idea.

Hope I helped, If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me. :D

Edit: There is also many threads on this question, Use the search function before creating a thread.

• Sapphire

As long as they intiate properly in game i dont see a problem with this maybe get the hunters to take a screenshot/video of the death of said person or proof of capture etc.

i mean surely conforming the rules - initating then torturing and executing that person for that bounty- video with the proof and then deliver the price officially to the bounty hunters for the head-is this allowed to anounce it on the forum? I want a person to see dead rp-wise.

And I want people actively hunting that person. I would like to see a gm maybe answering to me, before i set up something against the rules.

• Emerald

Make a Bounty thread, alive or dead. Strictly roleplay only on the thread. Put the persons name, what they look like (skin) and what they did and I am sure it would take off.

I could actually see that taking off. Someone should do it.

Make a Bounty thread, alive or dead. Strictly roleplay only on the thread. Put the persons name, what they look like (skin) and what they did and I am sure it would take off.

I could actually see that taking off. Someone should do it.

Would be a cool thing, you would get clans doing alot more..

• Emerald

[align=justify]It's fine as long as you follow the rules and provide a good role-play explanation. You'll have to initiate on your target, you don't have any rights to "KoS" (kill on sight) before you do so. It sounds like a great idea if it's role-played correctly, good luck.

If you RP it the right way then yes.

If the person you put the bounty on was found and killed immediately then rules were broken.

I believe that if someone finds the man you put bounty on, The only thing he can do is bring him to you/you to him.

• Sapphire

Or you could ask mercenaries to hunt him down ;)

Good idea though, I would love to see this put into the game.

Í will set up the bounty soon that person because he badly injured (and later killed) one of my brothers in arms only for his excitement rpwise and he confirmed more than once rp-wise to be an evil person doint horrible things to innocent incharacter. I want his head delivered to me and I want to pay for it well. Like punishment for his crimes rpwise. Sure within the ruels how to capture, interogate and finally execute people in a leggit way.

If you could use photoshop, you could do it old western style :)

Here is a quick sketch

If I put time and effort into it or anyone did, they could put reasons for it and if they had a screenshot of their face put it on there.

GxV4y9x.png