Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:37

The War

Reaper

• Sapphire

10cm9gk.jpg

How The War Began

This all began because of a Clothing Robbery

Yes you heard it clothing.

One of our members was telling us a story about how his clothes was stolen by DUTY while he was having a deep sleep he did not know what was happening when he woke up as he was freezing in the middle of a camp sight with nothing on but his Boxer Shorts.

As he was telling us the story a DUTY member turned up out of no where as we were trying to rest so we decided to do the un-thinkable and rob his ass for everything he had and let him run off like the wimp he was but little did we know that a member of Black Hat Militia was silently watching us while we took his stuff.

* A Major Earth Quake Happens * <-- Restart

As we began to wake up from the nightmare that was an Earth Quake we notice people running up to us one of us hide and the others run unfortunately for the 2 that ran they were soon captured one was Executed on the spot and the other was taken away.

The Death Angels member that was hidden in the tree's couldn't do anything to help his fellow brothers all he could do was hide and watch his friends get killed.

The man hiding in the tree's waited for the men to leave his friends body and began to crawl over to the dead body the man grabs his friends dog tags and reads them they say

* Jeremy Springer *

He soon realized that his friend for many years had been killed by the scum bags that were Black Hat Militia and DUTY he couldn't think of anything else that could go wrong but him dieing beside him.

As his rage went threw him like a Volcano Erupting he pinned a note on a side of a building at prud lake hoping that they would see the paper.

On the paper it said

* Death Angels Are Declaring War Against Black Hat Militia and DUTY Anyone that gets involved will be killed. *

// Don't know if this is good but oh well

The War

Hello

Hi there fellow Survivors as you may know there has recently been a few threats between DA , DUTY and BHM.

As this may not stop this is a Warning to every Survivor and group out there if you get involved with DUTY or BHM you will get involved in this and taken down in the most lethal way possible.

If you wish to join us and want to help us we will accept you into our arms as one of our own but if we find out you are a spy you will not be let go freely you will be treated like anyone else that is in the enemies arms.

Join The Death Angels Now We Need You To Help Us Eradicate Black Hat Militia And DUTY

APPLY NOW

If you are a clan that wants to Eradicate Black Hat Militia And DUTY From Chernarus Please Contact our leader here is his details if you require to contact him

Radio Frequency :

// Death Angels General Communication

Leaders Courier :

Zekial Arackmah

//Leaders User Profile

needyou1.jpg

// F.Y.I

Zekial is not the leader he is the courier

The link below Zekial is to the actual Leaders Use profile if you are confused by it

Clans That Are Backing Us Up

Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti

Block 17

Faceless

Clans That Are Against Us

DUTY

Black Hat Militia

XM Mercenaries [ Unknown At This Point ]

Below Shows The Things That Have Been Said Between All The Clans

Dolg_Patch.png

I, a soldier known as Pvt. Reynolds, have sworn to defend the goals and ideals of Duty.

To protect the Earth from the dangers of Chernarus, to seek out and destroy anything it spawns within and beyond its borders.

To fight any nonconformists, be they individual stalkers or groups.

And to give my life in the name of justice and order on Earth.

You may have come from beyond the borders of this land, but by god will you die here!

sqd_logo.png

After DUTY resieved threats from a minor group known as DA, the BHM have decided to take action in order to help out their old friends in DUTY. We have decided to stop DA in any of their attempts to hurt us or our allies.

DA have attempted to put on a brave face, but we can all see the fear inside of them. Putting an end to them should be fun and personally rewarding. Let the games begin.

10cm9gk.jpg

After the recent EXECUTION of two of our dear members of DEATH ANGELS we have taken action against DUTY and BLACK HAT MILITIA. We have received petty threats against us and our people and are determined to rid this dreadful world of the people who think they are more important than others. This Condensation will not be tolerated and the killings of our people will stop by the time this is over.

Although low in numbers we are the highest in morale and seek the most trained individuals or groups to aid us in the fight against the utmost evil and tyranny hidden behind the mask known as the BLACK HAT MILITIA and DUTY. We know the odds aren't in our favor, but with us you will be fighting for justice and the chance to free Chernarus from certain groups grips.

Ja7k73C.jpg

Our Beloved Member Killed By DUTY And Black Hat Milita

Rest In Peace

Anyone That has been Robbed , Hurt or even broken by Black Hat Milita or DUTY Join Our Cause and help us bring them down so we can rule Chernarus and help civilians.

• Sapphire

Look's good! Nice to see a little rebellion going on, shame you won't do much to them ;)

• Sapphire

Look's good!

I'm going to update this every time a clan has gotten involved and under the clan will be the Deceased list if you think that is a good idea to :)

• Sapphire

And what exactly are your reasons for attempting to eradicate DUTY and BHM?

I think if you are looking for people to join your cause maybe elaborate on the events that led to this war and why you are fighting them.

• Sapphire

I think if you are looking for people to join your cause maybe elaborate on the events that led to this war and why you are fighting them.

What this guy said ^

• Sapphire

What this guy said ^

I will be but at the moment this was a quick draft as kinda sorting serious family stuff out

• Sapphire

This looks pretty good mate. I shall enjoy spectating this war! ;)

I am doing a Journal about this the thread is up but as i have nothing to post about yet its empty will be updated soon

Dolg_Patch.png

I, a soldier known as Pvt. Reynolds, have sworn to defend the goals and ideals of Duty.

To protect the Earth from the dangers of Chernarus, to seek out and destroy anything it spawns within and beyond its borders.

You may have come from beyond the borders of this land, but by God will you die here!

//Could we try and keep this thread purely for in character things? Flame and have fun as much as we want on each others threads but it would be nice to keep this pure RP perfection.

What this guy said ^

I will be but at the moment this was a quick draft as kinda sorting serious family stuff out

No worries just saying. A little propaganda goes long ways.

• Sapphire

Dolg_Patch.png

You may have come from beyond the borders of this land, but by god will you die here!

// Is it ok if i edit it in the top thread as I want to have everything of this war recorded ??

Everything that is posted here by BHM , DUTY , XM , ENCLAVE any other clan i will be editting in the top post :) thanks

• Emerald

This looks pretty good mate. I shall enjoy spectating this war! ;)

I am doing a Journal about this the thread is up but as i have nothing to post about yet its empty will be updated soon

Ah okay.

• Sapphire

Just a little reminder ENCLAVE are NOT involved its just me personally but if you wish us to be i can have words with the colonel

• Sapphire

Just a little reminder ENCLAVE are NOT involved its just me personally but if you wish us to be i can have words with the colonel

As you are personally involved I will remove Enclave but if Enclave do get involved they are going on the list

• Sapphire

As you are personally involved I will remove Enclave but if Enclave do get involved they are going on the list

Of course :) Il get back to you tomorrow whether or not enclave are involved

• Sapphire

Ok man

Can you get your leader or something to make a roleplay Journal or something :) just to show its actually going on :D

• Sapphire

Ok man

Can you get your leader or something to make a roleplay Journal or something :) just to show its actually going on :D

Il he accepts il try and get him to do a back and forth with me in this forum of me convincing him of why its a good idea etc and then you can add that to the journal

• Sapphire

Ok man

Il he accepts il try and get him to do a back and forth with me in this forum of me convincing him of why its a good idea etc and then you can add that to the journal

Ah sweet that would be good :)

Gives something people to read if they aint involved

• Sapphire

Ok man

Even if he says no (he will probably say yes though) i could still add the back and forth of his refusal if you wanted

• Sapphire

Even if he says no (he will probably say yes though) i could still add the back and forth of his refusal if you wanted

Awesome Dude

We are making Roleplay History :D

• Sapphire

Awesome Dude

Assuming this goes well it could well be marked as a historical event in the DAYZRP history page that people could reference in their RP future

• Sapphire

Awesome Dude

Assuming this goes well it could well be marked as a historical event in the DAYZRP history page that people could reference in their RP future

Even if this is a War with just DA vs the world it will be like 300 but with guns :D

• Sapphire

Awesome Dude

Even if this is a War with just DA vs the world it will be like 300 but with guns :D

That means we will loose

• Sapphire

That means we will loose

We will go down fighting.

With Honor