Journal Of General Mark 'Reaper' Rogers [WIP]

Reaper

• Sapphire

This Will Be Updated As Soon As The War Against DUTY and BHM has Started

Just As A Spoiler

Executions Will Be First To Be Placed In

Day 1 Of The War

Today was a bad day

We went out searching for a few members of DUTY but we had no luck at all we thought it would be a good idea to try Altar castle but it kind of ended up in a fight for our lives and 501st did not trust us at all.

I personally was not there for this Betrayal I was with one of my comrades driving around in a Military Tanned Off-Road which was in the middle of no where and we were lost luckily we soon found our way back picking up some random man.

Soon after picking up the random man we decided to give the car to him and be on our way pitch our tents for the night ahead little did we know we were in a hot spot for the Walkers.

The night was cold and wet ground under us after about 2 hours of sleeping I hear twigs breaking in the distance I wake up my comrade and tell him what I had heard and tell him the direction and we move to go have a look.

As we got closer to the noise we see a few Walkers we thought since its just a few it's ok to walk back as we turn around my Comrade " Adrian " falls down a recently build trap making a huge thump because of the branches that were there.

After this had happened around 30 - 40 Walkers came running towards us I rush to get Adrian out of the hole and we begin to run for our lives.

After about 3 hours of running and getting extremely exhausted we decide to go to a local barn to sleep luckily for us the barn had a stack of wood, we used the wood to build a barrier between us and the Walkers which we thought would hold them out, it did luckily.

Day 2 A Death

Well day 2 wasn't that good either,

we decided to try and look for an XE member which we heard was in the area of the place called " Altar Castle " but other then that nothing happened.

The main reason we were at " Altar " was because we had to talk to the people that were running the place as they were going to get attacked according to a radio transmission we had heard around 5 days ago asking us to help people called " Enclave " attack the place.

We met the " 501st " who were a bunch of military personnel and a few people from " SVR " we talked for about 1 hour about the past and old attacks with us involved, we soon apologized and gave a pledge not to attack ever again.

We told them we would help defend the place against from the attackers and do anything that is needed to protect Civilians inside, as we had finished our conversation we said our good byes and left on the search for the " Xe " member.

We traveled about 400 meters down a dirt road leading to no where when one of our friends said " There are people running down there " we soon all turn around and run after them shouting " Stop we just want to talk " they decided not to stop so we continued following them until we end up at a place called " Prud Lake ".

While at Prud lake we all show each other ID, We spot a man that has an ID with the clan on there, we soon realize he is the man we are looking for but unfortunately we could not do anything because of all the Civilians in the area, we wait for a few to leave and secure the area and make the man drop his weapons and everything he had little did we know there was a man in a shed in the woods and heard us shout and tell him to drop his stuff.

The man in the shed jumps out and instantly shoots one of my personal good and long friend in the face, Our leader tells us to fall back as there were more men running down the hill towards us I didn't want to but I knew if i stayed I would die or be tortured, So we all run and leave our friend behind to die alone and in pain.

Day 3 The Altar Castle

Well today me and my group decided to visit the great and powerful Altar Castle unfortunately for me my clan mates were already up at altar and were talking to a few people getting there Identification and other things that weren't very important.

Anyway on my way up to altar castle I get stopped by some random idiot asking for Identification, we have a little argument him threatening me with the amount of people that were there little did he know that 4 of them were with me, he soon started to panic as I told him that a few of the people with him were on my side.

I said specifically that we were allies and he shouldn't be doing this in case something goes wrong, he didn't want to know so he raises his weapon and points at my face not knowing my people were right behind him pointing there guns at him, Luckily he found out who I was threw an unknown source and we part ways with a few threats.

As we originally decided to visit Altar we still go and have a look and see what was going on for myself, so we head up the hill a little more and see the remains of a castle with men standing guard of the gate, so we head to the main gate the men there seem very... intimidating but other then that they are nice people, we spend about 3 hours in altar until a group turn up called " The Bureau " and begin to accuse us of robbing him.

We agree we did and told him what would of happened if we didn't let him go and he agree's we did the right thing for the right reasons, Other then that the day was quiet and boring.

2 Weeks into the war

We have suffered many casualties and have lost contact with our captain I don’t know if we will survive the rest of the year, I think I might have to call in re-enforcements or atleast get in contact with the united states.

Around 2 weeks after the war began everything went to hell our captain was caught captive until we surrendered but I could hear the captain in the background of the radio shouting “ Don’t Surrender “ but I had to, to save his life I have no way of knowing we would make it out safe or even alive I decided it was best to hand myself in and just take my punishment like the soldier I am.

Either we will get out alive or we will all die via execution I have to do what I have to do if you know what I mean I have 2 options Die to the zombies or die to the enemy in this instance I would prefer to die like my brothers, so I decided to head out and go to their main camp and hand myself in, luckily for me they are not murderers of cold blood so they gave us 3 options.

Options 1 was to leave their camp and chernarus and go back to America .

Option 2 was to go into the arena and die fighting walkers and dogs even men that have been taken prisoner.

Option 3 ……. Execution, A Public Execution that is

So I decided I would take the fastest plane out of this place and to be debriefed back at America.

My mission to Chernarus was a fail, I did not gain the resources necessary to create a cure for this never growing apocalypse now I am being sent back with the United states army hopefully they know more about this then what we did but I hope … I hope to god that the other soldiers in this war remember me for who I am but remember me for what I will become, I am here to find a cure not hurt the men and women of this country.

Returning To Chernarus

I am finally back in Chernarus and would like to get back to finding this cure to this apocalypse, Unfortunately to do that I will have to find someone that has been bitten but hasn’t turned into one of them.

To do that I would have to search the hold of Chernarus and talk to almost every survivor I spot and try to get the people I find evacuated but to do that we will need assemble some radio communications to contact our HQ at Panthera.

We first set up the Head Quarters in Panthera as we had heard from one of our informants in the area that the infection had spread there and it would have been easier to find the host but as per usual we were wrong and we didn’t know what we were facing.

Panthera was a place riddled with murderers and killers there were hardly any Walkers there, they were all murderers we decided it would be best to leave that location and just head to the source of the infection which was Chernarus

The Welcome Back Party

Today is around 4 days into being back in chernarus I have been to almost all the locations I have killed and have seen one of my friends die, Today I will go and salute my fallen allies and my fallen enemies today is the day I will remember what I really did to all these men and why I did it.

The problem with remembering is that you remember, it shouldn't have to be like this but it always is.

I remember when I first killed a man in chernarus he was a young lad around 18 - 19 just riding his motorcycle down the road towards me, I told him to stop but he didn't so as I was trained I had to shoot him as he could have been a threat, I don't know why I did it but I did what I had to do.

I think next time I wont be so trigger happy and I will make sure I do the right things instead of shooting instantly then asking questions, I will try and be good from now on the US Army will not alow me to kill inocent people for no reason so that is a good start.

Around 3 days have passed since I finished the above statement but.... I was wrong the US Army are worse then the Special forces group I was in I feel like its all happenening again. I feel like the world will never change and we will just go into pure blood shed.

Around 2 hours after the US Army killing inocent lives a group of rebels come and start shooting at us moving us into a cave meaning we would be trapped and unable to get out, I decided to try and flank round but we were surrounded and unable to actually get around the enemy lines, so the only thing we could do was hide in the cave until the Rebels left us for dead.

26 Days In The Cave

We have been in this cave for at least 20 days now and it is getting boring and hard, We have run out of food and are starving, We have lost around 3 men now that have tried to run out and get away but they instantly get shot down by the Rebels.

I think we should try and all make a run for it but we do not know how many people are outside and waiting for us, I don't think they will come inside because we have our guns trained to the cave entrance and they would get killed before they get all the way in, On the other hand they could throw grenades in and kill us all but in these times they are hard to find.

I soon decided to try and dig my way out not knowing how close the air was to us, I dig for around 1 hour and I can see the sun I feel like we are getting closer and closer to getting away.

I have finally made a tunnel out and we are free but one man stayed behind to make it look like we are still in there all I can say is rest in peace.

Decisions.

The current survivors of this Apocalypse have either become rebels or murderers there are few out there that would help people and stay with each other in these times, myself and the others are beginning to think the only way to survive is to kill but doing so we will loose a lot more then just friends we will loose are humanity but there is no other choice.

Many people may say there is always a choice but in this manner there is no other choice but to kill now I understand why Death Angels ended up killing innocent people, now I understand why the United States Army gunned people down I understand it all now.

Myself and the other survivors of this war have decided, We will try and resurrect the only thing we know, Death Angels it would seem more appealing to become Death itself and not show mercy in these dieing times.

I would like to announce to my men that anyone that wants to leave can leave but I cannot guarantee there protection due to the fact that I will not be the only one in this Murderous group.

// Grammar bad I know if someone could point out some bad places it would be great full

• Sapphire

Updated With Day 1 Of The War

• Sapphire

GOD DAMN IT PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM WALKERS!!!!!!

Had to waste my 700th post on you -snip- and no I will not ....

My story my rules.

//Thumper Parrish: The word you used is very inappropriate. It has been edited out. Since I believe you may know each other, warning points are being withheld. This time.

GOD DAMN IT PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM WALKERS!!!!!!

Had to waste my 700th post on you -snip- and no I will not ....

My story my rules.

Edit your post and do not call people here like that, Even if they criticize your work.

Anyway i agree with what Astycc said: " Not too bad, but a lot of grammar errors, you have random capital letters, and used not enough punctuation, but apart from that, it's alright!".

• Sapphire

Day 2 Uploaded Sorry for bad grammar my Dyslexia has been kicking in recently and i am having trouble with English at college to

Sorry guys

Please try to ignore any errors as soon as my head is sorted out i will come back to it and fix any mistakes made

• Sapphire

Good read mark.

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire

you ever gonna update this?

• Sapphire

you ever gonna update this?

not yet waiting for the right time :D

need to leave it awhile so it makes it more.... appealing

• Sapphire

I'm going to use the slang that was taught to me by you guys, that was a good read M8.

god damn slang... :D thanks M8 !

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire

Updated with 2 weeks into the war.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire

Updated :D

• Sapphire

Mark is back, back again. Mark is back, tell yo friends

• Sapphire

Mark is back, back again. Mark is back, tell yo friends

Lol :)