Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 23:07

Anyone watch Rocket's stream?

brk

• Sapphire

Yes I did.

• Sapphire

Yes I did.

Standalone looks amazing I can't wait!

It does indeed, a lot of work has been put into it. I'm looking forward to it, and I think it will be out this month :)

Yes I did.

It does indeed, a lot of work has been put into it. I'm looking forward to it, and I think it will be out this month :)

I don't know why but I'm feeling Wednesday or Thursday! No doubt about not getting it, I've kept the money for it since I heard of its release!

• Emerald

I liked the look of it better than I thought it would. They way its set up is going to be nice for RP.

• Sapphire

I don't know why but I'm feeling Wednesday or Thursday! No doubt about not getting it, I've kept the money for it since I heard of its release!

I've had some money in my bank waiting for it to come out for over a year now haha, I think it'll be around £8 - £10. No more than £12 for an early Alpha release, exciting!

I liked the look of it better than I thought it would. They way its set up is going to be nice for RP.

I was saying to one of my friends who was also watching that it looks perfect for RP, having find out what blood type you are.

And also the little alerts in the bottom right, you no longer have to quickly think of something to say for flashing hunger bar, you can just read what it says in the bottom right! :)

I've had some money in my bank waiting for it to come out for over a year now haha, I think it'll be around £8 - £10. No more than £12 for an early Alpha release, exciting!

Rocket said a while back that its going to be 15 euros.

But then again Rockets said a lot of things in the past. As I'm sure you may know

• Sapphire

I was saying to one of my friends who was also watching that it looks perfect for RP, having find out what blood type you are.

And also the little alerts in the bottom right, you no longer have to quickly think of something to say for flashing hunger bar, you can just read what it says in the bottom right! :)

Rocket said a while back that its going to be 15 euros.

But then again Rockets said a lot of things in the past. As I'm sure you may know

Yeah, I just want it to be out haha!

Remember when some random guys runs up to rocket and hicks in upper cherno? Hicks spins around and Kos's that guy and rocket is like "What the hell!"...

Good demonstration so that future SA players interact with eachother... Not!

Anyway, it was a good stream of SA by rocket.

Remember when some random guys runs up to rocket and hicks in upper cherno? Hicks spins around and Kos's that guy and rocket is like "What the hell!"...

Good demonstration so that future SA players interact with eachother... Not!

Anyway, it was a good stream of SA by rocket.

The broken ACOG Scope look awesome too, just the whole game in general looks amazing!!

Your 100th post congrats! :)

• Sapphire

What I got most excited about was fist-fighting :D

Now in StandaloneRP? We can set up Cherno street gangs and beat people up without killing them :P