Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:41

More Weapons?

Sovie

I'm assuming this has been discussed before (I couldn't find anything when i searched) But i found this weapon pack and i thought some of these guns would be neat to see in DayZRP! :D

Though some are already in the loot tables (SKS, MP40, Mosin etc etc) In-fact, I'm pretty sure you guys use the same mod.

But these other weapons such as the PPSH-41, Sturmgewehr 44, M1A1 Carbine, M1 Garand and some of the sidearms as well, would be great to see in game!

Or do you think there's already enough weapons that spawn? I don't know, let me know what you guys think.

Ignore all that^^

Just add the PPSH :troll:

Weapon Pack

• Emerald

WWII German weapons? Seems a bit out of place.

• Emerald

I'm assuming this has been discussed before (I couldn't find anything when i searched) But i found this weapon pack and i thought some of these guns would be neat to see in DayZRP! :D

Though some are already in the loot tables (SKS, MP40, Mosin etc etc) In-fact, I'm pretty sure you guys use the same mod.

But these other weapons such as the PPSH-41, Sturmgewehr 44, M1A1 Carbine, M1 Garand and some of the sidearms as well, would be great to see in game!

Or do you think there's already enough weapons that spawn? I don't know, let me know what you guys think.

Weapon Pack

Wouldn't make sense having these weapons. what would usa ww2 guns being doing in chernarus

How about an event to bring these in. German arms dealers have been traveling around Russia in order make a living in the apocalyptic world. Players are to ambush the dealers caravan. Would be cool to see this be used if any other weapon packs are to be introduced

A German arms dealer would probably make better revenue with dealing modern weapons.

yeahh true but they may be very hard to make, therefore older weapons would be much easier to manufacture and also repair. But if any weapon packs were to be introduced would be cool to have an event like this.

How about an event to bring these in. German arms dealers have been traveling around Russia in order make a living in the apocalyptic world. Players are to ambush the dealers caravan. Would be cool to see this be used if any other weapon packs are to be introduced

+1

• Emerald

I would agree with the Soviet weapons from WW2, but not really the others.

PPSH41.jpg

Hell yeah!

Oh my god if this gun was added i would never use another gun it is the greatest gun ever :D

I would agree with the Soviet weapons from WW2, but not really the others.

PPSH41.jpg

Hell yeah!

Oh my god if this gun was added i would never use another gun it is the greatest gun ever :D

I know O.o

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give PPSH-41

You all have a good point about the German weapons. But maybe there could be an event like McFluffyDucky said. Or just add the PPSH-41 :troll:

This would end up as one of those things that after a month you will say: Oh! That's cool.... I guess...

I think there should be more ak variants, more Russian LMGs and vehicles.

Guest ZombiePanda

WWII German weapons? Seems a bit out of place.

Well i don't know, i guess it could fit after world war II and Chernarus being the area it is it could be likely a lot of those era type weapons would fit there, but that just my opinion.

This would end up as one of those things that after a month you will say: Oh! That's cool.... I guess...

I think there should be more ak variants, more Russian LMGs and vehicles.

How many more AK variants can you get :P

Guest The Nightmare

More weapons would be awesome. The staff are already trying their hardest to fix the server lag. Perhaps laying off of the addons would be necessary though.