Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 23:02

Stanalone

• Emerald

if rocket has done a good enough job turning dayz back to what it was built for and take away the k.o.s mentality maybe an rp server wont be needed.?

People will allways pvp no matter what and getting rid of rp would ruin the greatness of this server

if rocket has done a good enough job turning dayz back to what it was built for and take away the k.o.s mentality maybe an rp server wont be needed.?

People will allways pvp no matter what and getting rid of rp would ruin the greatness of this server

just saying when i 1st started playing dayz everyone wanted to meet new survivors and help each other out......the zombies became no threat at all once you got used of them and the pvp began

• Emerald

just saying when i 1st started playing dayz everyone wanted to meet new survivors and help each other out......the zombies became no threat at all once you got used of them and the pvp began

I agree but billy bandit and his merry group of twats are still gonna find a camping spot and murder anyone they see :)

• Sapphire

I have officially re-hyped.

Anyone watching the stream right now can see why it's not out yet. There are still seriously crippling bugs that even as an alpha would damage the reputation of the game on public release. Anyone who bitches about how long it's taking just need to accept that the longer it takes, the better product they'll receive in the long run. I think it looks awesome.

• Sapphire

Well Duke Nukem Forever was utter crap and it took ages to be released. So yeah long release time doesn't always guarantee a great game. You know just saying.

It's a bit different, but I guess you are right.