Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 22:51

Fallout 4 disappointment

• Emerald

Sigh nice knowing you all *Pulls trigger*

• Emerald

Am I the only one that is not dissappointed? Surely people must have known that we wouldn't hear about Fallout 4 before ESO online is finished or at least in 2013?

Its more the fact that people actually spent time doing all that and even buying a domain just to disappoint tons of people so to whoever did that screw you.

• Emerald

Am I the only one that is not dissappointed? Surely people must have known that we wouldn't hear about Fallout 4 before ESO online is finished or at least in 2013?

Its more the fact that people actually spent time doing all that and even buying a domain just to disappoint tons of people so to whoever did that screw you.

Like politicians haven't done that for centuries.

• Emerald

Like politicians haven't done that for centuries.

Ye but their just cunts completely. ;)

• Emerald

Zenimax is working on ESO not Bethesda

Doesn't change my statement in anyway to be honest. As Bethesda I wouldn't want to get attention from one great and massive game they are publishing to be divided with another game. Because in the worst case ESO would probably be left on the background if they go ahead and announce a game like Fallout 4 before ESO is actually released.

Zenimax is working on ESO not Bethesda

Doesn't change my statement in anyway to be honest. As Bethesda I wouldn't want to get attention from one great and massive game they are publishing to be divided with another game. Because in the worst case ESO would probably be left on the background if they go ahead and announce a game like Fallout 4 before ESO is actually released.

Bethesda are currently working on an unannounced project so let's hope is F4 (It better be), but I don't think it will damage ESO, since ESO is an MMO and F4 will probably be SP and it will be probably released in 2015

• Emerald

Well ESO is not the only one coming out next year, they have The Evil Within and Wolfenstein The New Order coming out. From which the latter will probably be a failure anyways. But releasing news about about Fallout 4 or even hinting that they are actually doing it could damage the sales of the games they are going to release next year. So they have actually three games they probably want to succeeded as much as they can and make as much as money out of them. And to be honest with a game like Fallout 4 you might want to have really good things to show of it when you announce it. Not just an teaser site or a small hint.

That's what I would do if I would be leading the marketing section of Bethesda.

BUT I WANTED TO BELIEVE! ...

But what you say is true. It wouldn't make sense for them to reveal F4 before the release of ESO.