Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 19:20
Sign in to follow this  
oneill

warning points appeal

i am asking for the points to be removed due to the fact that after my friends posted the report, 2 mins later i tried to delete it and it said i wasn't authorised so i couldnt do it. also there is a person called gingerhippo who also posted and wasnt involved and didnt get warned.

i hope this is resolved asap

heres the report link http://www.dayzrp.com/t-rp1-rdm-nwaf-13-40-7-12-2013-formal?pid=449723

Link to report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-rp1-rdm-nwaf-13-...pid=449723

Why the verdict is not fair : because i tried to delete it literally 2 mins max after making the post

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : i didnt know about the rule and 2 mins after being informed of the mistake i tried to delete it but the system told i me i wasnt authorised to do so.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : the unneccesary warning points removed please because im an avid rule follower and i take offense at the thought of warning points for where they are not needed.

What could you have done better? i dont know but i did try to amend the situation asap and didnt just ignore it.

I wont be handling the verdict of your appeal but I will give you my facts.

You posted at 4:10. I received a PM at 14:22 stating you weren't involved. That's 12 mins to edit your post and remove the contents.

Were you unaware that you can edit your posts and remove the contents without actually attempting to delete it?

Were you unaware that you can edit your posts and remove the contents without actually attempting to delete it?

no i wasnt hence the reason why i tried to fix it and im now appealing if i could have edited and removed it i would have i dont use the forums that much.

Since this is your first ever warning, I am inclined to believe you. I will revoke the warning points on the facts you were unaware what to do in that situation.

In future, Double check if its a formal. If you do post by mistake, immediately edit and -snip- it. If this happens again, it wont be a mistake because you know what to do now.

Appeal Granted.