Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 12:15

So glad I found this place!!

Guest DaikuFirecross

Guest DaikuFirecross

I was starting to get so bored with Day Z within the first week and now I see this place and I am ten times more interested. Thanks for creating such a great group and go to place.

• Sapphire

Welcome man! You certainly came to the right place! :) here's some advice for your application, be sure to write a very thorough and well punctuated application. Also spend as much time as you can on your backstory.

Good luck <3

Welcome S.T.A.L.K.E.R, I advise you stay away from the various vile bandit factions infesting this once beautiful country, they have no morals left and will lie, deceive and murder without blinking. The life of a loner is dangerous, and many groups will trust you less than they trust the scum that prey upon you. But fear not, Duty will protect you from these anarchists and bandit scum, if you prove worthy of our protection.

//Yeh sorry I'm in a Duty phase right now, welcome to the server, enjoy your stay :D

• Emerald

Welcome S.T.A.L.K.E.R, I advise you stay away from the various vile bandit factions infesting this once beautiful country, they have no morals left and will lie, deceive and murder without blinking. The life of a loner is dangerous, and many will trust you less than those that prey upon you, but fear not, Duty will protect you from these anarchists and bandit scum, if you prove worthy.

Lol wut? ;)

Welcome S.T.A.L.K.E.R, I advise you stay away from the various vile bandit factions infesting this once beautiful country, they have no morals left and will lie, deceive and murder without blinking. The life of a loner is dangerous, and many groups will trust you less than they trust the scum that prey upon you. But fear not, Duty will protect you from these anarchists and bandit scum, if you prove worthy of our protection.

It's the only way to legitimately convey how severe the banditry issues within Chernarus have become. It was necessary.