Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 12:21

[TUTORIAL] DayzRP Basic Signature

Guest Pandi

Hey, In this tutorial I will be showing you how to make a basic signature including:

Your in-game name

Clan Logo

Clan Name

A nice background / No background (PNG)

You will need this to make the signature:

Photoshop

NOTE: This tutorial is 18-19 minutes long, This is a guide for the new people not knowing how to use Photoshop at all, If you want to skip some of it then go ahead, My mic also isn't brilliant so please don't complain, I'm ordering a new one soon. I'd also like to apologize if you can hear my mouse/keyboard in the video. I made this at around half 3 to 5 am in the morning so I might be a little slurry with my words.

If you have not got Photoshop, You can purchase it on their website. There are ways on getting it for free, But I can not show you, Sorry. It isn't hard to find anyway, Good luck!

I study Graphic Design in college, We do a lot of work on Photoshop. So I thought it would be good if I made this guide.

Here it is:

^^ Before you watch read all of the above! ^^

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzqtEMUQA7E

This is the finished product of the signature I made in this tutorial.

Kn3IqIs.jpg

If you have any problems with this, PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Emerald

Great guide! Video came up in my sub box this morning so I have already seen it.

I liked how you showed our signature as example!

Other then that this is an awesome thread that will surely help a lot of people.

So good job Pandi!

Hahaha, I shall give a bit of credit to PG for the signature idea :D

I was going to make a signature tutorial to, but glade you made it :)

Sorry man, Didn't realize!

• Emerald

Nice guide Pandi :D

• Sapphire

Nice guide!

BTW a small tip - If you wand to make the background saperated a bit more from the logos and the text you should blur it a bit. (Filter->Blur-> *Knock yourselvs out, just play with 'em and dont forget CTRL+Z is your friend*).

Once again, nice guide man :)

PS:

You don't have to save the PNG like that, it's enough to save it through Save as

Really appreciate all the good feedback! Thank you!

I will be making another guide/tutorial today/tomorrow. Any ideas?

BTW a small tip - If you wand to make the background saperated a bit more from the logos and the text you should blur it a bit. (Filter->Blur-> *Knock yourselvs out, just play with 'em and dont forget CTRL+Z is your friend*).

Once again, nice guide man :)

PS:

You don't have to save the PNG like that, it's enough to save it through Save as

I also prefer saving it for web devices as you can mess around with it a lot more, Thanks for the tips though man :)

If you're going to make a tutorial on photoshop I'd say make a cool clan logo. It's a bit more complicated than a sig. but it's useful. I meen something like taking an existing logo and making it unique to your clan with good text placing descision and stuff.

#Hype :D

If you're going to make a tutorial on photoshop I'd say make a cool clan logo. It's a bit more complicated than a sig. but it's useful. I meen something like taking an existing logo and making it unique to your clan with good text placing descision and stuff.

#Hype :D

Alright man, Thanks for the idea! I will be doing this tomorrow :)

Very handy. But I like my signatures really pretty. :P

If you can't make one, PM me on how you want it and I'll see what I can do! :)

I'll keep it in mind. :D