Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:07

I Pay For This!

Guest Alexx

<20:19:54> "Alex Resk [EEIC]": Servers are pretty laggy

<20:19:59> "Alex Resk [EEIC]": you cant fix stuff cars

<20:20:34> "kakan #FixingNothing": thanks, will put this in "I fucking dont care" box

<20:20:50> Chat partner has closed the conversation

Is this what I pay for I ask a developer If he could try to see whats wrong with fixings car and heli and this is what I get? Like I donated to get this?

It's a known issue and being worked on but the staff are very busy. Sorry but I imagine they are pretty stressed.

Well it's been lagging for the past 2 week ask anyone?

Remember people do tell the staff constantly that the servers are lagging etc. and it may get annoying but to be fair it didn't deserve that response.

That another reason I put this I donated money to get what I pay for? Too Get a Nice lag free server!

• Emerald

You don't pay for anything. You donate. There's a difference. If you don't want to contribute, then don't. Simple. We're not forcing you to 'pay' in order to remain on the servers.

This issue was addressed in the monthly news. The devs are already bothered with these questions multiple times every day and on top of that, Kakan is the map designer. He wouldn't be in charge of resolving this issue anyways.

There was no need to make this thread. If you have an issue with a staff member, either put it on the feedback thread in General Discussion or PM an admin.

Is this what I pay for ... I donated to ....

Did you pay for something, or did you donate to something?

Which is it?

P.S. have you seen the number of threads on here about the current lag issues? The devs (who are volunteering their time) must be pretty frustrated at not being able to fix this yet in the first place, and then doubly frustrated when hundreds of people constantly bug them about the same issues over and over, and then act all entitled and righteous about it...

P.P.S. it costs 2400-4800€ per year to run the servers. They're provided for free to the community to Rolle, but we can donate to help pay for them if we feel like it.

You can't expect Kakan to fix everything. He does as much as he can do, They are working on a fix so be patient.

Yes But do I really deserve an answer like that?

• Legend

We are aware the servers are currently lagging. We are trying everything we can think of to fix the issues and apologize for the inconvenience. Until we identify the cause we cannot fix it. We have basically rolled back all the recent changes and it does not seem to have helped.

We are aware the servers are currently lagging. We are trying everything we can think of to fix the issues and apologize for the inconvenience. Until we identify the cause we cannot fix it. We have basically rolled back all the recent changes and it does not seem to have helped.

Okay... But This issue I personally think it happen after you took at Ravens Nest.

You can't expect Kakan to fix everything. He does as much as he can do, They are working on a fix so be patient.

Edit: Misread what you said, My bad.

You didn't deserve an answer like that no, But Kakan obviously gets this a lot and he was telling you straight, He is normally a really nice guy so don't feel offended by what he has said.

No you didn't deserve a response like that, but you have to understand that he probably gets a metric ton of pokes once he logs onto teamspeak about the very same issue. Usually kakan is a pretty nice guy as far as I can tell. Frustation makes us all do things that we don't normally do including things like what happened here.

I'm not being rude in any way possible, It seems like you are being rather disrespectful to Kakan by even creating a thread like this.

I'm just telling you how it is, The staff are working on a fix. The only thing you can do is be patient.

Thanks for Life Tip

You pay for this, so is DayZRP is now like a shop? You give Rolle money, and not only do you get a skin in thanks, you also get the benifit of every single staff member to have the upmost respect towards you?

Kakan knows about the issue, in fact I'd say nearly everyone here knows about it. And a majority of them have notified him about it, saying that he should fix it. Wouldn't you get a little pissed if everyone constantly messaged you about the issue?

Try think it like this: You don't know what day he has had, for all you know something really unfortunately has happened in his life, or he's just had a genuine shit day. And all he wants to do is sit at his desk and just relax whilst browsing the DayZRP forums. But instead he comes back to another 3 PMs saying

When are the servers going to be fixed?

The servers are sooo broken, please fix them!

The loot tables aren't working again, and zombies are really glitchy. When will this be fixed?

And then he comes on Teamspeak to recieve multiple pokes regarding the same issues. Then to top it off he gets a thread dedicated in something else he's done wrong. Wouldn't you just get sick of it and just blow your top a little?

Kakan and Kravok works very hard on these servers, and most of their work you don't even notice. They're trying their best to make the Mod even better, cut them some slack. They're good devs, they'll find a way to fix it. One way or another.

• Emerald

No you didn't deserve a response like that, but you have to understand that he probably gets a metric ton of pokes once he logs onto teamspeak about the very same issue. Usually kakan is a pretty nice guy as far as I can tell. Frustation makes us all do things that we don't normally do including things like what happened here.

And making a thread like this has got to be a downer on his day too. I don't blame him for what he said. I'd get pissed off eventually too.

And making a thread like this has got to be a downer on his day too. I don't blame him for what he said. I'd get pissed off eventually too.

As would I Tom. Its been going on for a few weeks now. I imagine all he hears when he logs on to team speak is you have been poked repeatedly. Its bound to lead to frustration.

• Legend

Closing this thread. We are still looking for the solution.