Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:20

Richmond Valley (COMPLETELY WORK IN PROGRESS)

Okay, so I've been working on a settlement for EEIC and B-17. I have worked alot of hours on this and there is still more to add, Im going to edit some stuff (like the American flag, and add a CR area.) But I want to share what I have to you guys. ATM the name is Richmond Valley, here are the screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/EQgce

The thread is completely IN PROGRESS. Please don't judge the thread atm.

So the point of this settlement? Get people on the WEST side of the map. Try to push people away from instantly going to desal and try to steady the map

Backstory

A center for control, built in a hurry by the Crusaders before the passed away from these lands.. probably off to another country or back to the Vatican. Only Derek Exline remained, and with that he "borrowed" a crane and a ural, and continued building.

After 2 months of hard work, oil-grease and alot of sweat, Derek finished the valley base. He started gathering weapons, preparing for the worst. He built the deer-stands himself. He hoped this could protect somebody soon, besides himself.

The next day, Derek was drunk and walked out of the gate. He fell to the ground and knocked himself out like a drunk coward.

He awoke, aware somebody was over him, looking into his eyes.

"Can you hear me?" the strange women asked.

"Yeahh, what happened? Who are you?" said Derek

"Well, Im part of the EEIC. We found you on the road, I am a trained medic."

"Really? I thought you guys were at Desal?"

"No, after the helicopter blew up, we abandoned the hope of taking Desal and Altar was a lost hope. Anyway sweety, whats your name?"

"Richmond" said Derek

"Well Richmond, welcome to this camp, we kinda just.. found it?"

"I built this, but my real name is Derek."

"I knew you weren't Richmond, found your Driver's license in your backpocket."

*Gun shots rang out, and Derek stood up to face the world"

KsnqYS0.png Location:

Remember, Im working on the INGAME settlement, not the thread yet :3

• Sapphire

Its very...tradeposty

What I was thinking! With the crates and whatnot :)

Where exactly on the map do you plan for this to be?

Kinda far off on the map, i dont agree with the location

Why so many containers?

You are not so close to any docks,so I just don't understand it.

Go for some industrial walls,small sandbags and other stuff.

Make it look like it was fortified with stuff found around.

• Legend

Why so many containers?

You are not so close to any docks,so I just don't understand it.

Go for some industrial walls,small sandbags and other stuff.

Make it look like it was fortified with stuff found around.

^ this comment right here. To many containers. Not natural looking enough. Best of luck! But needs a bit of work done to it.

I never told you that B-17 would like to be part of this please remove our names from this. Thanks.

I quite like it but there are a few things as mentioned in previous posts that you might want to consider changing.

Also one other thing. I'm a bit confused, are you saying that you built this camp by yourself in 2 months or am I missing something?

• Sapphire

Get rid of a few containers, perhaps change the house, it looks ok. But could be improved. :)

• Sapphire

There isn't a lot of stuff within the actual camp and it doesn't make sense for all those containers too be there.

• Diamond

Oh this is where the second Ravens nest was~! we had 2 pub buildings put together and a fence in the back. Ah~ those were the days.

• Emerald

You could get by with a few..I mean they could be towed in. But, keep in mind that all settlements have had multiple entrances, and walls that were destructable. Easily knocked down with a car. Those cargo containers will not.

Other than that I have very little issue with it.

Okay, little update:

Fixed the containers so there isnt that many and alot more destructiable fences/walls

2nd entrance (needs a bit of work)

cr area (im proud of this)

and a little bit more room, and the cr desk (out in the front has now a recruiing sign on it)