Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 10:22

Possible Fix for the Desync

Guest Terry

Why doesn't Rolle put the DayzRP mod back by 2 versions so we can get a fix and have a separate server in which he can test the current version because at the minute the mod is unplayable.

Thoughts?

Not too sure but I think the version has nothing to do with the D sync. But just the stress on the servers from the overwhelming amount of survivors. Correct me if I'm wrong. To some understanding the features may cause some lag like the base building in Epoch but that is client side I believe.

Guest John Le Bear

Not to worry I heard there is a fix on the way. Its rumored that the lag fix comes when clan skins come.

Being serious though, I bet the new limited fuel in fuel tanks is causing the lag. Or not, I guess it will be fixed soon, whatever it is.

Not too sure but I'm pretty sure the version has nothing to do with the D sync. But just the stress on the servers from the overwhelming amount of survivors. Correct me if I'm wrong. To some understanding the features may cause some lag like the base building in Epoch but that is client side I believe.

The servers have pretty much been the same for a while plus when there is 20 people online it Desyncs just as bad as when there is 60 even though before the patch there was little to no desync

Not to worry I heard there is a fix on the way. Its rumored that the lag fix comes when clan skins come.

To be honest WinslowBarington will probably be unbanned before a fix is released.

Guest John Le Bear

To be honest WinslowBarington will probably be unbanned before a fix is released.

40268-Joker-clapping-applause-gif-IUrX.gif

This post made my day :D

Does that mean never? :troll:

Does that mean never? :troll:

Exactly

• MVP

40268-Joker-clapping-applause-gif-IUrX.gif

This post made my day :D

Aye :D

If I restart arma completly the secync/lag is gone. This means it is not stress on the server. It is scripst/antihack looping on your harddisk. Bassicly if you have SSD drive you can still refuel while others can't anymore.

If I restart arma completly the secync/lag is gone. This means it is not stress on the server. It is scripst/antihack looping on your harddisk. Bassicly if you have SSD drive you can still refuel while others can't anymore.

That does make sense actually, because while my other clan mates have problems, I am ALWAYS the only one able to do it.. I just thought maybe cause I live somewhat close to Sweden, but I do have SSD and it does explain your theory

• Sapphire

I just stopped playing tonight and I aint going back until this is sorted out , its a massive waste of my time running around trying to find a tin of beans just to die or a car wreck spawns in the middle of the road and kills you

I've been thinking coming on the server, the first time in a while, but your post changed my mind..

I just stopped playing tonight and I aint going back until this is sorted out , its a massive waste of my time running around trying to find a tin of beans just to die or a car wreck spawns in the middle of the road and kills you

I've been thinking coming on the server, the first time in a while, but your post changed my mind..

sorry man but its true , its really bad just now , it was sort of sorted out a few days ago then it went back , I sense some kind of foul play but I dont know :/

Foul play? Really...

Its really an unfortunate set of circumstances and we are doing our due diligence to solve this problem.

This issue is evenly frustrating to all.

However the desync has really been better for the past few days.

• Emerald

When in doubt.

Bill.

I have been having a few issues with it but once i start to have loot spawning problems i will just relogg and that will usually fix it and it doesn't seem to be the server desyncing at randoms times its more like if you get a tad bit of desync your game just does not wanna fix itself.