Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 09:44

Anyone capeable of designing me a logo / XML?

The Traveler

I am starting a new clan known as "The Travellers" but there is one problem... I neither have a logo or a squad XML at the current time and I neither have the experise nor the know how on how to make them :S

So yeah... if there is anyone out there who owes me a favour, wants to get in my good books, or just plainly loves helping people, then I would be extatic if you could get into contact with me about making me a clan logo / XML

Either way thanks for reading,

Hope to have an XML / Logo soon :D

Many Regards,

The Traveller

Guest The Nightmare

I am starting a new clan known as "The Travellers" but there is one problem... I neither have a logo or a squad XML at the current time and I neither have the experise nor the know how on how to make them :S

So yeah... if there is anyone out there who owes me a favour, wants to get in my good books, or just plainly loves helping people, then I would be extatic if you could get into contact with me about making me a clan logo / XML

Either way thanks for reading,

Hope to have an XML / Logo soon :D

Many Regards,

The Traveller

Kozimoto, he did ours. I guess it was just a random act of kindness though because we did not ask him or even talk to him and he just PMed me with the imgur link. You could maybe talk to him though and get it done. :)

-The Nightmare

• MVP

I can help with setting up XML, but I'm no graphic guy... I recommend calling Morgan for the rescue :)