Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:12

Donating and getting Whitelisted!.

Guest JayJ Schwertz

Guest JayJ Schwertz

I just created my account so now I'm just posting on the forums before the 30 days are over and my account is deactivated. So I plan to Donate the $7.59AUS and to try to get whitelisted. I believe that my story is a great story and I've read it to a few friends and they also think that it can get me whitelisted. Hopefully the DayZRP Moderators/Admins agree. (Feeling Scared)

• Sapphire

Good luck man!

I just created my account so now I'm just posting on the forums before the 30 days are over and my account is deactivated. So I plan to Donate the $7.59AUS and to try to get whitelisted. I believe that my story is a great story and I've read it to a few friends and they also think that it can get me whitelisted. Hopefully the DayZRP Moderators/Admins agree. (Feeling Scared)

Good luck, pm me any questions you may have :D

Remember that by donating,you won't get accepted automaticly so spend time on reading and fully understanding the rules.

Also if you feel to hear some opinions on your story,just post it in the roleplay section !

Good luck mate !

• Legend

As many have said. Donating does not ensure you a place to be white-listed. But be active on the forums, Read the guidelines and make it your aim to be the nicest guy and helpful guy on the forums!

Best of luck!

• Emerald

Best of luck

Guest JayJ Schwertz

Thanks for all the luck everyone! As many of you said, Donating does not get you a spot on the whitelist, and I know and understand that. I'll try to enforce the rules as best as possible after my story. I really want to get in as It's going to be a good chance to actually get in touch with the players in-game. Hopefully I do get in, and I see you all in Chernarus! Don't rob me Plox ;)? @Alan Woods - I will be sure to post on the Roleplay Forums! It would be nice to have feedback on my Story. I will also look at other applications, so I can know what format'll get me in and increase my chance of getting in the server. Once again, thank you all for the positive feedback! Goodluck to anyone else who is also trying to get whitelisted on DayZRP. Hope to see you all in Chernarus soon..

Best Regards,

John "JayJ" Schwertz (In-Game Name)

-Adam

• Sapphire

As long as you put your heart in to it you have nothing to worry about. :)