Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 16:19

DayZRP Community Awards 2013: Results

Hofer

• Legend

The voting was a very big success and we have had alot of votes in all the categories. Most of the votes had pretty clear winners, while one vote in particular was very close between two of them.

First of all I would like to thank everyone that participated in this by voting and making this event fun to manage. I would also like to thank all the nominated for their contributions.

Remember: Even if you don't win, you were still nominated. And that counts since you were closer than anyone else.

RESULTS:

BEST ROLEPLAYER OF THE YEAR (FORUMS)

Elissa

CLAN OF THE YEAR (ROLEPLAYING)

Chernarus Liberation Front

CLEAN SHEET OF THE YEAR

TheTanteTerror

BEST VIDEO DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR

BigLittleShorts

BEST EVENT OF THE YEAR

Tomeran, Invasion Events

STAFF MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Caesar

COMMUNITY MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Dr. Morgan Riggs

Congratulations to everyone. It has been fun and you all deserve to win. You will receive the 100€ Donation Credit in your Donation Exchange.

"Clan of the year" award will not get this price due to the large amount of members that would have to be included.

You will also receive a special forum badge on your profile so you can gloat and share your honor with the other members. This goes for all awards.

Again, congratulations to everyone :)

• Sapphire

I wish I won, I could really do with £100 :'(

Congrats to everyone who won!

• Legend

Wuh CLF

Congratulations to everyone else who won! You deserve it!!

• Emerald

Well done to those who won.

• MVP

Great Job Hofer,Rolle and big thank you for coming up with the idea and organising it. It's a really nice step forward towards staff developing a let's say - appreciation system for best of the best towards mutual benefit of tighting up community.

In name of CLF I would like to deeply thank for everyone that voted for us, it's a great pleasure to be recognised and appreciated for our efforts. It's a nice souvenir for all of us and best closing 'event' for CLF, thank you. It's exceptionally pleasant for us as in each category we had 'our' representatives. It means a great dose for us (officers of CLF).

I personally would like to thank for nomination (to be frank I wasn't expecting it as I'm not a pleasant type of character) in community member of a year category. It's a great honour for me to be there in competition, not to mention receiving votes.

For me the biggest winner out there is Tomeran,you deserved it man. For all the work and outcome of your events it went without saying you are the guy for award here. I remember it like yesterday when I chased you during first event you made (running across the map in hero skin with m249 :P )(btw, what was her name ? I remember you gave that gun a specific name after killing few thousand zombies with her).

I hope you will never run out of energy and dedication to slam those massive posts and organise next events.

BigLittleShorts - you became an inspiration for many folks out there in terms of HOW to make a video. How - not only meant the technicialities but the details, IC setting and involving people into your story. I believe your impact goes even further than influencing videomakers, by delivering highquality content you showed regular members how one can play in dayzrp with a style. Goodjob.

Terra, you are hell of a woman :D Enjoy your cleansheet award, now you can feel free to kos any man standing on your valkyrie's way ;) Nobody will take that badge away now :D

Gratz to other winners and nominees, everyone of you put a bit of you into effort of making an impact in dayzrp community. Everyeach one of you can feel good about it.

• Legend

Terra, you are hell of a woman :D Enjoy your cleansheet award, now you can feel free to kos any man standing on your valkyrie's way ;) Nobody will take that badge away now :D

I fixed it for you <3

Thank you very much Goz! Love you <3

And thanks everyone voting for me! :)

Also, congratulations to all the winners!

Tomeran, Caesar you are awesome!

CLF, I wished I would have been in longer because you guys are great and awesome. I miss CLF so much, you can´t imagine. It was a good Time and I will never forget it.

Love to all <3

paltrowoscar-gif_234338.gif

• Sapphire

CONGRATULATIONS!

• MVP

Yay!

Now imma'go uncork one of the mead bottles in mah fridge that I've been saving. Time to celebrate!

Thanks for the votes, I am greatly honored and humbled. :D

879798.gif

edit: Oh and that title makes it sound like -I- am the event of the year.

Huh, works for me. Come get your tickets to the Tomeran-train!

• MVP

edit: Oh and that title makes it sound like -I- am the event of the year.

Huh, works for me. Come get your tickets to the Tomeran-train!

Hmm, I have tickets for the Tomeran love tunnel. Can I still cash them in ? :)

BTW. What does a member of a clan of the year receive ? Maybe 10$ in donation exchange for each member ?