Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 10:25

Cmon guys :)

I refer to a post that Chris Kyle posted , he was talking about a full restart and mainly a new map , this is the part of the story that I agree with...

NOTE , this is not all about that certain post this is about how people are functioning on the forums as they dig through all the threads,

As an example take Chris Kyles Suggestion thread has 1728 views!

but only 127 of you guys voted.

this means 1601 of you guys did not vote even though you viewed it! or there abouts (I dont know how many votes the poll has limit wise but the thread is still open so its obviously still open as a poll.

what`s going on with that ? like do you guys want any change or at least have an opinion on this?

I find it funny because loads and loads of folks will argue to the death in deep heated debate with someones idea but when it comes to hitting a button saying yes or no that`s too damn hard I guess?.

That shit is backwards and I don`t think the devs put the polling function there for everyone to hover around it kicking stones at it just to leave without so much as casting an opinion in one click.

I don think the devs put the polling function there for some kind of evil (oh they want this ,, muhuhahaha they are not getting it ) way lol

They put it there so that people (mostly everyone) can cast votes on the more important questions and suggestions to improve dayzRP and make sure everyone on a percentage basis is generally happy with what`s going on and feel like they had a say and somewhat a kind of control over the future.

like the devs will be happy to sit around without being pushed , because it gives them loads of time to think, its not that they are not capable of piking the tools up straight away and getting to work its that there is no real demand and this is good for them because they can fool around thinking and thinking of their own best case modifications for the server and implement them.

But as I said , the suggestion polls are there because the devs want YOU to give them a positive sign that what ever suggestion should be done.

And say most people do not vote witch seems to be happening , when the devs release say a new map and scrap cherenaus or scrap something and do something else and everyone goes AWW MANNN ,I DON`T LIKE THIS MOEAN MOAN FLAME RAGE THREADS lol

you had the choice! you still have a choice ! make it!

its positive for the whole direction of the mod when you vote it shows the devs roughly what folks want,

Do me a favour , go and vote up , specialy on Chris`s thread , these things are really important and should have input from everyone ! OK! lol :)

have a good day guys,

and the pic of the evidence of all of your shenanigans as proof! haha :D

First you should of posted this in the thread and the views aren't all single people. If I went back to the thread that would count as another view.

Now the point of this thread is of thread. Which isn't needed in my opinion. But go ahead lads and lasses.

*sighs* /discuss.

First you should of posted this in the thread ?

no not at all , agian , any reason so say something against a thread grrr hahahha

this is not about that thread ,, read what I said , I was using that as an example ok , no more please man give input not criticism on the worth of my post and where it should and should not be man. this stuff is totaly relevant.

if anything mate the post you just made is not relevant to what im talking about and is spamming my discussion/suggestion so stop

Many views could have come from people who are un-whitelisted and haven't experienced the server yet. Many views could have come from various new players who haven't experienced the Mod to the fullest extent yet and would rather not vote. Other views could come from multiple people coming back to check on the thread after they'd had a post replied too, and with 5 pages that could be a lot of people.

100 + Votes on a poll is a pretty damn successful poll in my opinion, fair play to him. It still acts as a representation of what the majority of the community want.

Many views could have come from people who are un-whitelisted and haven't experienced the server yet. Many views could have come from various new players who haven't experienced the Mod to the fullest extent yet and would rather not vote. Other views could come from multiple people coming back to check on the thread after they'd had a post replied too, and with 5 pages that could be a lot of people.

100 + Votes on a poll is a pretty damn successful poll in my opinion, fair play to him. It still acts as a representation of what the majority of the community want.

I agree with you ma 100 people i s alot but there are ten times the number of players than that on this with the XP of the mod that should be voting in my opinion,

but I do understand a lot of folks will be exempt from saying anything so to speak.

I dont know how the system here goes, but I guess that every time I go from page 1 to 2 or so it counts as a view, which means there are probably not 1500+ views, but something more like... 300? 250? Count the un-whitelisted people or people who are taking their first steps on the server... You got enough votes ya know.