Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:51

Ban Appeal domosloth

Guest slothy

to report : LINK none

Why the verdict is not fair : I was banned for no reason

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details):I woke up and went to school one day and when i got home my domosloth account was banned on the website for no reason? I just started playing a few weeks ago, i havent even killed anyone yet in the server... i just want to be able to play again, is there anyway we could fix this? PS it said that i was globally banned but ive never been banned on my arma cd key. Was this a mistake?

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : to get unbanned from the website on my domosloth account

What could you have done better? Nothing

• Legend

Your GUID is banned by BattleEye.

What is your explanation for this?

It's not banned though, I play arma everyday. And my guid is not banned. I just played island life last night. I have an arma cd key on my other steam account that had the cd key stolen and I contacted battle eye and they gave me a new arma cd key. This might be why, but it's a whole different other player ID, Guid, cd key. I'm not sure if a guid is the same on all steam accounts but I am able to play on the on that steam account I've been playing on. I just need this fixed, I need my daily dosage of DayZRP.

I also might be able to get the email of them replacing it and show the print screen of it

• Legend

We require a screenshot of the full e-mail (cd-key can be covered) with title, subject, receiver and sender presented.

• Legend

Just upload it to www.imgur.com

• Legend

Waiting for this evidence.

You have 24 hours or this appeal will be closed.

• MVP

http://puu.sh/5EJnC.png

It says your images are not publicly visible.

• Legend

Still not working

• Legend

We do not take global bans lightly as you have seen. However it appears all evidence is in order and it points to your innocence. Due to this you will be unbanned.

Appeal granted.