Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:58

Misfits Thread (TV Series)

Guest Pandi

I decided to make a Misfits thread so everyone can discuss the series.

If you don't know what Misfits is, It is a British TV series and is probably my favorite out of all the TV series's I know of.

Basic wiki description: Misfits is a British science fiction comedy-drama television show, on the network Channel 4, about a group of young offenders sentenced to work in a community service programme, where they obtain supernatural powers after a strange electrical storm.

If you want to find out more about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misfits_%28TV_series%29

If you'd like to start watching:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/misfits/4od

You can watch all the episode's from the start of the whole series, There is a lot to catch up on if you haven't seen it yet! :)

Anyway, First thing I'd like to discuss was how amazing the latest episode was, Did you watch it?

Nathan dies.

I was so f***ing gutted, He makes it so good.

[video=youtube]

Yes please <3

The last episode was good but it didnt really feel like an ending tbh

Yeah, It wasn't as good as the other endings. Although some of the others have been even worse.

I was hoping Nathan would return from prison though :(

Oh shit.

Nathan gets sent to prison and then community service after the one year of the anniversary the storm hits America (Las Vegas) thus creating Misfits US. WTF mind blown.

• Sapphire

Original .... can never beat the original :)

What has happened to Misfits now? :o

Is it continuing ?

im pretty sure that was the last season but i think the americans are making a bad version of it

Nooo! I heard about the Americans doing it, I remember their version of inbetweener's, No offense to any Americans but the UK version was so so much better.

First 2 seasons were awesome but after that it went to shit, Especially with the new cast.

Rudy is amazing. So are all the other new characters, besides Abby maybe. Most people just miss Nathan, but I think Rudy has way more depth to the character.

Favourite quote from misfits: "Save me Barry!"

Still sad.

I have a feeling they are going to start a new series with the same cast they have at the moment, At the end of the most recent episode (last episode) They say something about becoming heroes.

Still sad.

I have a feeling they are going to start a new series with the same cast they have at the moment, At the end of the most recent episode (last episode) They say something about becoming heroes.

That'll be bad. :(

Nah its been confirmed for a while series 5 is the last :(

5NJP6.png

Nah its been confirmed for a while series 5 is the last :(

5NJP6.png

Nooo! :(

• 1 month later...